Smithers

Default Christmas / Chanukah

Does anyone have a favorite boating toy they are hoping will be under the
Christmas Tree or Menorah?

Since I don't trust anyone to buy what I want, I normally have a box with
assorted hot sauces and a sweater under the tree. I then go shopping after
Christmas at deep discounts.

I plan on updating my stereo system on the boat, so I can play my IPOD
through the system, and have some nice speakers in the cabin.

Dan J.S.

"Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote in message
news
Does anyone have a favorite boating toy they are hoping will be under the
Christmas Tree or Menorah?

Since I don't trust anyone to buy what I want, I normally have a box with
assorted hot sauces and a sweater under the tree. I then go shopping
after Christmas at deep discounts.

I plan on updating my stereo system on the boat, so I can play my IPOD
through the system, and have some nice speakers in the cabin.

A GPS enabled fishing rod. This device will actually cast where those little
fishes show up.

I hope Dean Kamen that developed the hugely successful Segway develops this
fishing rod.

Smithers

Bill,
Why new ones? I would think you would only have to replace the cylinders
every few years. Since the working part is never exposed to UV I would
think they would last for as long as you would.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...

[...]

Cause I have none now and do not want a used one, so therefore new
Sospenders.

JohnH

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:43:22 GMT, "Bill McKee" wrote:

"Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote in message
news
Does anyone have a favorite boating toy they are hoping will be under the
Christmas Tree or Menorah?

Since I don't trust anyone to buy what I want, I normally have a box with
assorted hot sauces and a sweater under the tree. I then go shopping
after Christmas at deep discounts.

I plan on updating my stereo system on the boat, so I can play my IPOD
through the system, and have some nice speakers in the cabin.

New SOSpenders.

For the past five or so years I've asked for suspenders. My wife and both daughters just roll their
eyes and tell me I'm not going to dress like a hick.

Hell, I'm sick of belts!
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****

JohnH

I thought GMTA?

Wrong again. Darn, now my face is all red.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:26:06 -0500, "Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote:

JOhnH,
that is SOS not SUS.

.. .
wrote:

"Smithers" Yes, Smithers is not my real name. wrote in message
news Does anyone have a favorite boating toy they are hoping will be under
[...]

Corrupt liberal media fails to cover the news [email protected] General 54 December 12th 05 08:24 PM
not boating at Christmas? Jim Carter General 1 December 10th 05 01:07 AM
Christmas Cheer! Bob Crantz ASA 0 December 3rd 05 09:20 PM
OT The Truth About Anti-Christmas [email protected] General 3 December 2nd 05 07:24 PM