NOYB

Default Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

RUMSFELD: WAR IN IRAQ GOING WELL ON EARTH II
Reports Significant Process in Parallel Universe

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld today announced that despite the
steady drumbeat of bad news about the war in Iraq, the war is actually
going very well in the parallel universe known as Earth II...

....which is what is known to most Americans as "Red States".

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RUMSFELD: WAR IN IRAQ GOING WELL ON EARTH II
Reports Significant Process in Parallel Universe

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld today announced that despite the
steady drumbeat of bad news about the war in Iraq, the war is actually
going very well in the parallel universe known as Earth II...

...which is what is known to most Americans as "Red States".

It's too bad all the US blood flowing in Iraq doesn't come from only those
states.

So, when are you and your wife and kids heading over to Iraq to run a free
dental clinic for those freedom-loving Iraqis?

Soon, I hope.

You must have missed the part where I said that I didn't give a damn about
the Iraqis...as long as we have long-term bases in Iraq on the borders of
Iran and Syria.

But I'd be happy to treat local soldiers and their families for free when
they return stateside.

jps wrote:

Do dentists have to take the Hippocratic oath?

If so, you must have had your fingers crossed. Do that in church too?

jps

I think dentist take the Hypocritic Oath. Did you notice NOYB calling
others here narcissists? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!

William Bruce

So, when are you and your wife and kids heading over to Iraq to run a free
dental clinic for those freedom-loving Iraqis?

Soon, I hope.

And when, Krauster, are you going to drink the hemlock and donate your brain
to Yale, your alma mater, in hopes of a breakthrough of understanding.

Cheers,
William

-rick-

"NOYB" wrote ...

But I'd be happy to treat local soldiers and their families for free when they
return stateside.

I'll bet there are quite a few already back that could use the help. Sincere
offer?

John H.

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:09:29 -0800, "-rick-" wrote:

"NOYB" wrote ...

But I'd be happy to treat local soldiers and their families for free when they
return stateside.

I'll bet there are quite a few already back that could use the help. Sincere
offer?

Will you grandfather that for Vietnam vets?

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
A beer with Bush *JimH* General 8 November 17th 05 09:36 PM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Don Dando General 3 November 15th 05 02:55 PM
Fox Poll: Bush Ratings Continue to Suffer [email protected] General 4 November 11th 05 02:42 PM