BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/63873-re-bush-ratings-up-89%25.html)

NOYB December 8th 05 04:30 PM

Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

RUMSFELD: WAR IN IRAQ GOING WELL ON EARTH II
Reports Significant Process in Parallel Universe

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld today announced that despite the
steady drumbeat of bad news about the war in Iraq, the war is actually
going very well in the parallel universe known as Earth II...

....which is what is known to most Americans as "Red States".

NOYB December 8th 05 04:57 PM

Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RUMSFELD: WAR IN IRAQ GOING WELL ON EARTH II
Reports Significant Process in Parallel Universe

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld today announced that despite the
steady drumbeat of bad news about the war in Iraq, the war is actually
going very well in the parallel universe known as Earth II...

...which is what is known to most Americans as "Red States".

It's too bad all the US blood flowing in Iraq doesn't come from only those
states.

So, when are you and your wife and kids heading over to Iraq to run a free
dental clinic for those freedom-loving Iraqis?

Soon, I hope.

You must have missed the part where I said that I didn't give a damn about
the Iraqis...as long as we have long-term bases in Iraq on the borders of
Iran and Syria.

But I'd be happy to treat local soldiers and their families for free when
they return stateside.

jps December 8th 05 05:24 PM

Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

In article et,
says...

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RUMSFELD: WAR IN IRAQ GOING WELL ON EARTH II
Reports Significant Process in Parallel Universe

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld today announced that despite the
steady drumbeat of bad news about the war in Iraq, the war is actually
going very well in the parallel universe known as Earth II...

...which is what is known to most Americans as "Red States".

It's too bad all the US blood flowing in Iraq doesn't come from only those
states.

So, when are you and your wife and kids heading over to Iraq to run a free
dental clinic for those freedom-loving Iraqis?

Soon, I hope.

You must have missed the part where I said that I didn't give a damn about
the Iraqis...as long as we have long-term bases in Iraq on the borders of
Iran and Syria.

Do dentists have to take the Hippocratic oath?

If so, you must have had your fingers crossed. Do that in church too?

jps

[email protected] December 8th 05 05:32 PM

Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

jps wrote:

Do dentists have to take the Hippocratic oath?

If so, you must have had your fingers crossed. Do that in church too?

jps

I think dentist take the Hypocritic Oath. Did you notice NOYB calling
others here narcissists? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!

William Bruce December 8th 05 05:37 PM

Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

So, when are you and your wife and kids heading over to Iraq to run a free
dental clinic for those freedom-loving Iraqis?

Soon, I hope.

And when, Krauster, are you going to drink the hemlock and donate your brain
to Yale, your alma mater, in hopes of a breakthrough of understanding.

Cheers,
William

jps December 8th 05 06:06 PM

Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

In article .com,
says...

jps wrote:

Do dentists have to take the Hippocratic oath?

If so, you must have had your fingers crossed. Do that in church too?

jps

I think dentist take the Hypocritic Oath. Did you notice NOYB calling
others here narcissists? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!

Yes, God forbid he offered his services to the long-suffering citizens
of Iraq who are so much in need of democracy and our armed presence.

A doctor who wouldn't mind turning Iraq to glass, save the oil.

jps

-rick- December 9th 05 06:09 AM

Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

"NOYB" wrote ...

But I'd be happy to treat local soldiers and their families for free when they
return stateside.

I'll bet there are quite a few already back that could use the help. Sincere
offer?

John H. December 9th 05 03:03 PM

Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:09:29 -0800, "-rick-" wrote:

"NOYB" wrote ...

But I'd be happy to treat local soldiers and their families for free when they
return stateside.

I'll bet there are quite a few already back that could use the help. Sincere
offer?

Will you grandfather that for Vietnam vets?

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.