jps

Default Bush Ratings up to 89%!!!!

In article et,
says...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
RUMSFELD: WAR IN IRAQ GOING WELL ON EARTH II
Reports Significant Process in Parallel Universe

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld today announced that despite the
steady drumbeat of bad news about the war in Iraq, the war is actually
going very well in the parallel universe known as Earth II...

...which is what is known to most Americans as "Red States".

It's too bad all the US blood flowing in Iraq doesn't come from only those
states.

So, when are you and your wife and kids heading over to Iraq to run a free
dental clinic for those freedom-loving Iraqis?

Soon, I hope.

You must have missed the part where I said that I didn't give a damn about
the Iraqis...as long as we have long-term bases in Iraq on the borders of
Iran and Syria.

Do dentists have to take the Hippocratic oath?

If so, you must have had your fingers crossed. Do that in church too?

jps