posted to rec.boats.paddle
KMAN

Default I just don't understand why...

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:00:39 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:11:41 -0500, KMAN wrote:

in article , RkyMtnHootOwl
at
wrote on 12/13/05 9:12 AM:

snip
I have done further Googling about the story, and found the following
link:

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/local/s...12300973c.html

in which additional info was brought out beyond the original article
that started this post. Two points primairly,

1) Yu and his colleague had signed forms saying they wouldn't be
wearing life jackets, police said.

So? What sort of guide/guide company lets people out on the ocean
without
them? Idiots.

Apparently this one does, maybe a bad policy

Maybe? MAYBE?

You are willing to make all sorts of wild speculations about these two
dead
people, but you lack the balls to come out and say that guiding people on
the ocean without PFD's is not a bad policy?!?!?

First off, get your facts straight - There is only one dead person!

Fine.

You are willing to make all sorts of wild speculations about these two dead
people, but you lack the balls to come out and say that guiding people on
the ocean without PFD's is not a bad policy?!?!?

Secondly, yeah I think it is a terrible policy to guide people on the
ocean, without PFD's, not at you say, " not a bad policy". Which I
will read between the lines of your blather, and understand that you
think it is a bad policy, which I have no problem agreeing with you
on. So!

You said it is "maybe a bad policy" and now you agree that it is a bad
policy. This is good. It is the first sensible thing I have seen from you in
some time. Maybe ever!

I would not choose to operate my guiding company under this policy,
but apparently they did, but then it is not my business to tell them
how to run their business.

So you were uncomortable commenting on this policy, but had no problem
speculating about the lives of the people in the accident. Fascinating!

Being a Good liberal

Er. What makes me a "liberal" ??!?

I expect that you
think that is what the government is for, To tell private business
owners how to run their business!

Um. Well. It is, I believe, a legitimate role of government to regulate
business activities, and totally unregulated business activities would
result in some rather nasty things happening. I am not aware that
conservatives are in favour of removing all government regulation. So it is
a matter of degree.

I would be comfortable with a government regulation requiring all operators
of ocean kayaking tours to have the wearing of PFDs as a mandatory activity.
I don't think that makes me a "liberal" (not that there's anything wrong
with that!). Do you? Why?

but then the guidees are
still responsible for their own decisions apart from the guide and
company, no matter what the policy. People need to accept
responsibility for their own decisions. What was the guide to do bash
them over the head to make them put their PFD's on.

I see. So if you were a guide, and two paddlers wanted to go out on the
ocean with you but not wear PFD's, you wouldn't tell them "PFD's on, or
forget it!"

Man, you really are a first class idiot.

I have been in a similar situation, as a scout commander! When certain
individuals decided that they did not have to operate within certain
protocols. As a result, they did not get to go on the group campout.
That was my decision, and I would stand by it today. But at the time
there were some really upset parents who wanted me out of the
commander position immediately.

So? You obviously did the right thing in that situation. Why are you being
such an arse in discussing a similarly obvious scenario as this one?

Go figure, I was doing something to protect their children, and they
wanted to make my life - Hell! I finally decided that I did not need
the headache, so the boys had no camping experience, stayed home with
the parents! The parents then complained because the scout program was
not meeting the needs of the boys, and it was my fault because I had
quit. Makes complete sense to me, NOT!

It's nothing unusual, although unfortunate for all concerned.

But evidently the guide did not feel compeled to operate similarly. Is
there complicity on the guides part for the death of the kayaker,
possibly! Will the liability waiver stand up in court, I expect we
will find out.

I hope it doesn't.

2) Yu was a Master Sergeant with the 349th Air Mobility Wing based out
of Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield

So?

Kman optimistic? no, but so naive.....or is it ignorance?.........!
See below!

Apparently the bad decisions started before they were even on the
water, in not understanding the conditions they were going into, and
also estimating their ability paddle or else swim in WW surf.

Secondly, the issues of fratinizing is a sensitive issue that a Master
Sergeant should have been aware of. Though as a Sergeant, he would
have been within the Rules of Military Conduct, to spend R&R with
other enlisted colleagues, he was pushing the borders because he was
married to spend time with a colleague of the opposite sex, no matter
what the actual relationship was.

Are you in a time warp?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

It has to do with your bizarre and archaic suggestion that a man and a
woman
cannot go paddling together.

I did not say that a man and a woman cannot go paddling together, and
at the same time maintain a wholly upright relationship. This couple
may have been totally upright! But they also could have been totally
distracted, which was the suggestion that this could have been a
contributing factor in the bad decisions that led to a tradgedy.

You have no evidence to support any of your speculations. You are smearing
people just for the fun of it?

No I am not in a time warp. I also know that it is best to avoid the
appearance of compromise!

Sounds very cowardly. I am not afraid to go paddling with a female.

The military is as much concerned
with the appearance, as the actual affair, and how it would reflect on
the military.

The military is typically more concerned with the appearance of things
than
right or wrong.

Possibly so, but then they are the ones that made the Rules of
Military Conduct, to which the Master Sergeant agreed to observe! Sort
of like an employment contract which the Master Sergeant signed. He
might not have liked it, but he never the less agreed to the contract!

Did he break the contract? What are you talking about? And what does it
have
to do with their deaths?

I don't know, you don't know, but I am certain that there will be an
investigation, so it will be interesting to find out!

The difference is, you are speculating about things when there is no
evidence at all to support it. You are just smearing people for the fun of
it, making light of a tragic situation for no reason other than your own
amusement it would seem.

BTW, are you currently helping in the search for the WMD?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

It has to do with your strange concern for military appearances.

I suppose the Canadian military never polishes their brass!

Who gives a ****?

He should have been concerned with how it appeared to
the military, to his wife and others, even as we discuss it here on
this NG, and especially how it affected his life decisions.

Bull****. You are smearing with speculation - speculations that thus
far
don't even have a bearing on the fact that these people died while
paddling.

I would be smearing with speculation if I did as you desire, and
developed some story line beyond the facts as stated.

You have.

I never went beyond the facts as stated! If there is any taint, it
only points out the necessity to avoid the appearance of evil!

Uh. No. The fact that some asshole like yourself is willing to label any
unmarried man and woman who go paddling together as some sort of sexual
deviants is not the problem of the two people, it is the problem of the
Tinkernhootowl!

The facts as
stated, indicate that there was borderline fraternizing going on.

What are the "facts" that indicate this? I haven't seen any such facts.

If a man will not see the facts, he is the same as the blind man who
cannot see at all! However it does not change the facts!

What are the relevant facts?

The
appearance of fraternizing is enough to convict, though there was
nothing actually occurring of a steamier nature.

What the hell are you talking about? There's no law (military or
otherwise)
about going paddling.

No, but there is about fraternizing!

And there is no evidence whatsoever of "fraternizing."

And if they had not been in the military, and out paddling, there is
never the less the possibility of the distraction of opposites
attracting, which still could have been an issue.

It could also have been a UFO. What is the point of this speculation, other
than to smear these people and make light of a tragedy?

All I am suggesting
is the possibility of contributing issues. If there had not been the
possibility of these contributing issues, then you would have not
responded to the enuendo. That you responded to the enuendo, proves
that you understand that they may have been contributing issues!

Ridiculous. I have suggested many times that you are an asshole. You
responded. I guess that means you understand that you are an asshole!

Apparently there were some bad decisions that were made, and if we can
learn anything, it is the necessity to keep our heads clear and
unencumbered when making life affecting decisions, such as whether we
wear a PFD while kayaking in WW surf.

What the christ is that supposed to mean? Can't you just spit it out,
whatever it is you are trying to say? Are you saying this guy was
boning
this woman and therefore they decided not to wear life jackets? If so,
have to ask - is someone currently bashing your skull with a baseball
bat?
If not, what the hell are you trying to say?

As stated above, we have no facts to indicate one way or the other,
from any of the news articles!

Right. Just as we have no facts to indicate one way or the other whether
someone is bashing your skull while you write, which I might speculate is
one of the only means of explaining your idiotic behaviour.

Is that your professional diagnosis?

No, I'm just following the facts! In the way that you define "facts."

To draw any conclusionas you desire
along those lines would be pure speculation. To draw conclusions
regarding the appearance of what may have been going on is within the
scope of the facts as presented! The facts as presented, appear to
indicate that bad decisions were made regarding the days planned
outing, and that those bad decisions may have been mitigated by the
fraternizing!

Utter bull****. There are no facts whatsoever to support this.

as you say, "Bull ****!!"

What are the facts to support it?

I know better, I know I'll
never get a straightforward, honest and well-intentioned answer out
of
you, so I just pop into the "conversation" occasionally, toss in my
slander, and leave.

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

Now I don't know whether that is "straightforward, honest and well
intentioned" enough for you, but it was for me.
snip
And as you ably
pointed out earlier, that is all that really matters as far as I am
concerned in the wooly wild west of the Usenet NG.

Life is about each moment of breath,
Living, about each breathless moment!

Thanks, KnesisKnosis, aka Tinkerntom, aka TnT

and now a friendlier, "RkyMtnHootOwl" 0v0

at

2 WW kayaks,
'73 Folbot Super,
pre '60 Klepper AEII
77 Hobie Cat 16

To email, use only one "hoot", and I'll get the message!

Get well soon, Tinkernhootowl!

I feel much better now, Thank you! OvO

And yet, you are worse than ever.

And now again I feel so much better!! Cleansed!!! Thank you for the
opportunity to be clear headed, and unencumbered as I speak the truth!

RkyMtnHootOwl OvO

And yet, you are worse than ever.

posted to rec.boats.paddle
RkyMtnHootOwl

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:40:06 -0500, KMAN wrote:

[...]

I was not uncomfortable commenting on the policy, it just was not my
area of interest. I was primarily interested in knowing what may have
affected the decision making ability of the two customers, who I
believe are still ultimately responsible for their own welfare.

Personally, I would never feel comfortable being in a situation where
I had to depend on someone else for my welfare. That includes, but is
not limited to airline transportation. When you get on a commercial
airline, you are putting your life in their hands. The nature of air
travel requires compliance on the part of passengers, so the airlines
actually have authority to enforce their protocols. Anything short of
the airlines though, may take some convincing for me to subject myself
to the company policies. So to avoid a potential conflict, I find it
easier to not subject my self to "guided" tours!

Being a Good liberal

Er. What makes me a "liberal" ??!?

I haven't the foggiest idea why anyone would want to be a liberal!
Beats me, someone with a gun pointed at your head! I give up!

I expect that you
think that is what the government is for, To tell private business
owners how to run their business!

Um. Well. It is, I believe, a legitimate role of government to regulate
business activities, and totally unregulated business activities would
result in some rather nasty things happening. I am not aware that
conservatives are in favour of removing all government regulation. So it is
a matter of degree.

I would be comfortable with a government regulation requiring all operators
of ocean kayaking tours to have the wearing of PFDs as a mandatory activity.
I don't think that makes me a "liberal" (not that there's anything wrong
with that!). Do you? Why?

As far as I know, whether you are "liberal or conservative," we all
drown the same. So it would probably be a good idea for everyone to
wear a PFD.

Now I prefer to limit the regulatory load on business, and believe
that most people should be able to determine the wisdom of certain
actions where their life is at stake. There is a fine line between
desirable and undesirable regulations. I do not like the idea of
having a reg for every aspect of our life inorder to protect us from
every little thing that can happen. That has been tried in the past,
and before long, you have to have a reg protecting you from hurting
yourself while lugging the reg book around!

Having a reg that requires highway engineers to paint a white stripe
down the middle of the highway, and then require drivers to stay on
one side of the road or the other depending on which way they are
traveling is probably a good idea.

However requiring a person to wear a PFD may be more difficult. The
Coasties have required that a PFD be available for each person, but
there are plenty of times that I could go out in my Klepper, and not
feel the need to have it on. So then we get into the witches brew of
figuring out when a kayak is a kayak, and the reg book starts growing
thicker.

snip
I have been in a similar situation, as a scout commander! When certain
individuals decided that they did not have to operate within certain
protocols. As a result, they did not get to go on the group campout.
That was my decision, and I would stand by it today. But at the time
there were some really upset parents who wanted me out of the
commander position immediately.

So? You obviously did the right thing in that situation. Why are you being
such an arse in discussing a similarly obvious scenario as this one?

Maybe just to be a pain in yours!

Go figure, I was doing something to protect their children, and they
wanted to make my life - Hell! I finally decided that I did not need
the headache, so the boys had no camping experience, stayed home with
the parents! The parents then complained because the scout program was
not meeting the needs of the boys, and it was my fault because I had
quit. Makes complete sense to me, NOT!

It's nothing unusual, although unfortunate for all concerned.

Especially the boys who just wanted to have a good time!

But evidently the guide did not feel compeled to operate similarly. Is
there complicity on the guides part for the death of the kayaker,
possibly! Will the liability waiver stand up in court, I expect we
will find out.

I hope it doesn't.

snip

You have no evidence to support any of your speculations. You are smearing
people just for the fun of it?

No, I was speculating as to what may have affected their judgement
that resulted in such a tragic result. If they put themselves in a
compromising situation as well, then we can learn that it is best to
avoid the appearance of compromise as well personally, if we feel
uncomfortable with the insinuation of a particular situation. However,
this may or may not have been an issue in this circumstance!

No I am not in a time warp. I also know that it is best to avoid the
appearance of compromise!

Sounds very cowardly. I am not afraid to go paddling with a female.

Neither am I, in fact some of my favorite times are with my wife out
paddling (Paddling the Kayak, not my wife, nor me!

However, neither am I in the military, though my wife was. She is the
one who has informed me that this was a compromising situation that
the Master Sergeant should have known to avoid. Apart from him dying,
he could easily have lost rank, pay, etc. My wife is an upright moral
person, but they were constantly warned and made aware of putting
themselves in a compromising fraternizing position, if for no other
reason, that it could affect their readiness status.

It could also make them vulnerable to blackmail by hostile agents. I
do not have any facts of the specifics of what training this group was
involved in, but let us suppose he was dealing with arming nuclear
weapons being put on a bomber at Travis Air Force base. Would you want
him to have made himself vulnerable to dereliction of duty because he
got involved in a compromising personal situation.

Maybe he did programming, and was forced to enter a small back door in
a program that allowed someone to access the program and steal
millions of dollars worth of high priced government toilet seats. Who
knows what is the limit of this type of activity.

That is the problem with situations like this, it might seem to have
been a disconnected accidental death, but then a lot of other issues
come into play. It would just have been better to avoid the situation
entirely. The Master Sergeant may have gone paddling by himself and
drowned anyway, but at least the suggest scenario would be less
likely!

snip

The difference is, you are speculating about things when there is no
evidence at all to support it. You are just smearing people for the fun of
it, making light of a tragic situation for no reason other than your own
amusement it would seem.

Well thanks to you it has not been fun, and very little amusement
except what you have provided!

snip

I suppose the Canadian military never polishes their brass!

Who gives a ****?

Well evidently the generals who have all those boys shining their
buttons. The closest I came to military service was ROTC during the
Vietnam war. Personally all the button polishing did not do anything
for me, but some got excited about it. I chose not to pursue a
military career, which I have a hunch I would have struggled with
being a joiner and going along with all the hoop-la!!!

snip

Uh. No. The fact that some asshole like yourself is willing to label any
unmarried man and woman who go paddling together as some sort of sexual
deviants is not the problem of the two people, it is the problem of the
Tinkernhootowl!

No, sex is wonderful, and certainly not deviant. I would even go so
far as to say that sex between non married participants is extremely
wonderful. The problem is not the sex, but prior commitments!

The facts as
stated, indicate that there was borderline fraternizing going on.

What are the "facts" that indicate this? I haven't seen any such facts.

If a man will not see the facts, he is the same as the blind man who
cannot see at all! However it does not change the facts!

What are the relevant facts?

They were both in the military,
The man was married!

The
appearance of fraternizing is enough to convict, though there was
nothing actually occurring of a steamier nature.

What the hell are you talking about? There's no law (military or
otherwise)
about going paddling.

No, but there is about fraternizing!

And there is no evidence whatsoever of "fraternizing."

Fratenizing goes beyond sexual contact! Fraternizing can occur when
two individuals of the same sex, but different rank would become
friends in such a way that the lower ranked person would use the
friendship to gain an advantage over other equally ranked individualsm
and compromise the chain of command. The primary problem occurs when
Officers are involved with enlisted individual.

This could even occur when a couple are both in the military, and when
they meet on base, they have to maintain complete separation of their
personal lives, from their military responsiblity. In other words, no
kissy face when they are on duty, even though they are married! Which
I agree is another reason I would not fit to well in the military
scheme of things, I like to kiss my wife whenever!

snip

It could also have been a UFO. What is the point of this speculation, other
than to smear these people and make light of a tragedy?

As far as I know, I have not heard anything about a UFO, so if you
have some info along that line, I am sure the investigators would be
interested in hearing from you!

All I am suggesting
is the possibility of contributing issues. If there had not been the
possibility of these contributing issues, then you would have not
responded to the enuendo. That you responded to the enuendo, proves
that you understand that they may have been contributing issues!

Ridiculous. I have suggested many times that you are an asshole. You
responded. I guess that means you understand that you are an asshole!

Let's see, you have called me and idiot, an asshole, stupid, and I am
sure a few other descriptive terms. So how do I respond to such non
contributory, articulate pronouncements? Oh, I know, FLUSH !!!!

snip

Right. Just as we have no facts to indicate one way or the other whether
someone is bashing your skull while you write, which I might speculate is
one of the only means of explaining your idiotic behaviour.

Is that your professional diagnosis?

No, I'm just following the facts! In the way that you define "facts."

Good, at least I have you trying to deal with facts! That is one big
step for mankind,....!

snip

What are the facts to support it?

Ask, and answered many time here and before, do the research!

snip

And yet, you are worse than ever.

And getting better all the time! Skippity do-dah!!! RkyMtnHootOwl OvO
posted to rec.boats.paddle
KMAN

[...]

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am a fit for that label? And
what does "liberal" mean according to Tinkernhootowl.

[...]

Finally, a sensible statement. That's two for you this month!

[...]

A small price to pay.

snip
I have been in a similar situation, as a scout commander! When certain
individuals decided that they did not have to operate within certain
protocols. As a result, they did not get to go on the group campout.
That was my decision, and I would stand by it today. But at the time
there were some really upset parents who wanted me out of the
commander position immediately.

So? You obviously did the right thing in that situation. Why are you
being
such an arse in discussing a similarly obvious scenario as this one?

Maybe just to be a pain in yours!

I see. I thought you were looking for serious discussion?

Go figure, I was doing something to protect their children, and they
wanted to make my life - Hell! I finally decided that I did not need
the headache, so the boys had no camping experience, stayed home with
the parents! The parents then complained because the scout program was
not meeting the needs of the boys, and it was my fault because I had
quit. Makes complete sense to me, NOT!

It's nothing unusual, although unfortunate for all concerned.

Especially the boys who just wanted to have a good time!

Yes.

But evidently the guide did not feel compeled to operate similarly. Is
there complicity on the guides part for the death of the kayaker,
possibly! Will the liability waiver stand up in court, I expect we
will find out.

I hope it doesn't.

snip

You have no evidence to support any of your speculations. You are
smearing
people just for the fun of it?

No, I was speculating as to what may have affected their judgement
that resulted in such a tragic result.

Yes, you are speculating. There are no facts to support your statement.

If they put themselves in a
compromising situation as well, then we can learn that it is best to
avoid the appearance of compromise as well personally, if we feel
uncomfortable with the insinuation of a particular situation. However,
this may or may not have been an issue in this circumstance!

Yes, you are speculating. There are no facts to support your statement.

No I am not in a time warp. I also know that it is best to avoid the
appearance of compromise!

Sounds very cowardly. I am not afraid to go paddling with a female.

Neither am I, in fact some of my favorite times are with my wife out
paddling (Paddling the Kayak, not my wife, nor me!

Great.

How would you feel about someone smearing you if your female companion died?

However, neither am I in the military, though my wife was. She is the
one who has informed me that this was a compromising situation that
the Master Sergeant should have known to avoid. Apart from him dying,
he could easily have lost rank, pay, etc. My wife is an upright moral
person, but they were constantly warned and made aware of putting
themselves in a compromising fraternizing position, if for no other
reason, that it could affect their readiness status.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying it is a fact that the
two individuals actually did anything wrong?

It could also make them vulnerable to blackmail by hostile agents. I
do not have any facts of the specifics of what training this group was
involved in, but let us suppose he was dealing with arming nuclear
weapons being put on a bomber at Travis Air Force base. Would you want
him to have made himself vulnerable to dereliction of duty because he
got involved in a compromising personal situation.

What evidence is that that he was in a compromising personal situation?

[...]

If you had not been such an assclown - and simply explained your comments -
your humiliation would have been over long ago.

[...]

Do you have evidence that the two individuals had sex?

The facts as
stated, indicate that there was borderline fraternizing going on.

What are the "facts" that indicate this? I haven't seen any such facts.

If a man will not see the facts, he is the same as the blind man who
cannot see at all! However it does not change the facts!

What are the relevant facts?

They were both in the military,
The man was married!

Which proves what?!?!?!?

[...]

Good grief.

snip

It could also have been a UFO. What is the point of this speculation,
other
than to smear these people and make light of a tragedy?

As far as I know, I have not heard anything about a UFO, so if you
have some info along that line, I am sure the investigators would be
interested in hearing from you!

You've just heard about it from me. There is as much evidence that there was
a UFO involved as there was to support your smears.

All I am suggesting
is the possibility of contributing issues. If there had not been the
possibility of these contributing issues, then you would have not
responded to the enuendo. That you responded to the enuendo, proves
that you understand that they may have been contributing issues!

Ridiculous. I have suggested many times that you are an asshole. You
responded. I guess that means you understand that you are an asshole!

Let's see, you have called me and idiot, an asshole, stupid, and I am
sure a few other descriptive terms. So how do I respond to such non
contributory, articulate pronouncements? Oh, I know, FLUSH !!!!

But according to you, since you responded to those comments, they are true!

snip

Right. Just as we have no facts to indicate one way or the other
whether
someone is bashing your skull while you write, which I might speculate
is
one of the only means of explaining your idiotic behaviour.

Is that your professional diagnosis?

No, I'm just following the facts! In the way that you define "facts."

Good, at least I have you trying to deal with facts! That is one big
step for mankind,....!

You don't have any facts to support your smear campaign.

snip

What are the facts to support it?

Ask, and answered many time here and before, do the research!

I've done the research, and you haven't provided any facts to support your
smears.

snip

And yet, you are worse than ever.

And getting better all the time! Skippity do-dah!!! RkyMtnHootOwl OvO

And yet, you are worse than ever.

posted to rec.boats.paddle
RkyMtnHootOwl

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:50:24 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:40:06 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Er. What makes me a "liberal" ??!?

I haven't the foggiest idea why anyone would want to be a liberal!
Beats me, someone with a gun pointed at your head! I give up!

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am a fit for that label? And
what does "liberal" mean according to Tinkernhootowl.

Go look in the mirror, what you see staring back, - Liberal - !

snip
and the reg book starts growing thicker.

A small price to pay.

Thanks, I will have them send you the invoice!

snip
Why are you being
such an arse in discussing a similarly obvious scenario as this one?

Maybe just to be a pain in yours!

I see. I thought you were looking for serious discussion?

But then again I said "maybe" ! I know, evasive, sorry about that!
Not!

snip

Yes, you are speculating. There are no facts to support your statement.

You are confusing motive and instrumentation! My motive was to
understand if possible, what their motivation was to make certain bad
decisions. My instrument of choice was to speculate. Speculation by
nature, does not require a full set of facts, only a couple facts,
from which certain projections can be drawn. Short of knowing all the
facts, you can only project by speculation, which was what the
original question of this thread was about. Someone ask "why?", and we
set about in the discussion trying to acertain an answer. Some
speculated more than others, but all was within the bounds of the
discussion.

If they put themselves in a
compromising situation as well, then we can learn that it is best to
avoid the appearance of compromise as well personally, if we feel
uncomfortable with the insinuation of a particular situation. However,
this may or may not have been an issue in this circumstance!

Yes, you are speculating. There are no facts to support your statement.

see above

snip

How would you feel about someone smearing you if your female companion died?

Well now if she was my wife, it would be different than if she was any
other female companion, that's for sure! But then if it happened now,
it would be my wife, or my wife would be very close at hand. That way
I would not have to worry about any potential conflict of interest or
resulting smear campaign! How about you?

However, neither am I in the military, though my wife was. She is the
one who has informed me that this was a compromising situation that
the Master Sergeant should have known to avoid. Apart from him dying,
he could easily have lost rank, pay, etc. My wife is an upright moral
person, but they were constantly warned and made aware of putting
themselves in a compromising fraternizing position, if for no other
reason, that it could affect their readiness status.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying it is a fact that the
two individuals actually did anything wrong?

No, we have no facts to indicate they were involve in any illicit
behavior of a sexual nature, if I understand your question. They may
have been long term friends, of whom the wife was very aware, and the
young woman was like a daughter. However, it could still be considered
fraternizing because of the appearance of possible impropriety.

My wife was a cute young thing at 22 in the Army, serving under a
Chief Master Sergeant, who had served with my wife's dad 30 years
earlier. They were good friends, before my wife went into the service.
However, the Chief was very diligent to do nothing to compromise my
wifes reputation, if anything, he was harder on her than anyone else.
And they never went out to dinner, or any other such activity either.
It is all a matter of appearances, which the military takes very
seriously!

It could also make them vulnerable to blackmail by hostile agents. I
do not have any facts of the specifics of what training this group was
involved in, but let us suppose he was dealing with arming nuclear
weapons being put on a bomber at Travis Air Force base. Would you want
him to have made himself vulnerable to dereliction of duty because he
got involved in a compromising personal situation.

What evidence is that that he was in a compromising personal situation?

He was in a compromising situation as soon as he was alone with her,
and though there may not have had anything going on between them, it
put them in jeopardy!

Maybe he did programming, and was forced to enter a small back door in
a program that allowed someone to access the program and steal
millions of dollars worth of high priced government toilet seats. Who
knows what is the limit of this type of activity.

That is the problem with situations like this, it might seem to have
been a disconnected accidental death, but then a lot of other issues
come into play. It would just have been better to avoid the situation
entirely. The Master Sergeant may have gone paddling by himself and
drowned anyway, but at least the suggest scenario would be less
likely!

You are speculating. There are no facts to support your statement.

Definitely, but that is the nature of speculation. You get up in the
morning, and not knowing exactly what is going to happen to you, you
go out to face the day. That is speculation that you will make it
through the day, and back to the safety of your bed! Of course that is
speculation that your bed is a safe place as well.

Take the people who went through the earthquake in Afganistan. They
might not be so inclined to think their bed is a safe place. They have
had the walls fall down on their head. Their data base of facts, leads
them to speculate that the earth is not as safe a place to lay their
head, as they thought prior to the earthquake.

Obviously we don't have all the facts regarding this current
situation, so we speculate as to what may have affected their decision
making ability. If more facts come to light, we can change our
speculation, no problem.

snip

Well thanks to you it has not been fun, and very little amusement
except what you have provided!

If you had not been such an assclown - and simply explained your comments -
your humiliation would have been over long ago.

Clowns know no humilation, we just paint on a bigger silly ass grin!

I suppose the Canadian military never polishes their brass!

Who gives a ****?

Well evidently the generals who have all those boys shining their
buttons. The closest I came to military service was ROTC during the
Vietnam war. Personally all the button polishing did not do anything
for me, but some got excited about it. I chose not to pursue a
military career, which I have a hunch I would have struggled with
being a joiner and going along with all the hoop-la!!!

Who gives a ****?

Typical liberal, hates the military! hates what is important to the
military, you know like spit and polish, and blowing up things! Not
only hates, but beyond their comprehension!

snip
The problem is not the sex, but prior commitments!

Do you have evidence that the two individuals had sex?

None about sex, yes about prior commitments!

snip
What are the relevant facts?

They were both in the military,
The man was married!

Which proves what?!?!?!?

The bit about prior commitments.

snip
I like to kiss my wife whenever!

Good grief.

No that would be if I had to kiss your wife!!!

snip

As far as I know, I have not heard anything about a UFO, so if you
have some info along that line, I am sure the investigators would be
interested in hearing from you!

You've just heard about it from me. There is as much evidence that there was
a UFO involved as there was to support your smears.

Be sure and call your Congressman! Wait, you're a Canadian, you don't
have a Congressman to call, sorry about that! I guess you could call
your PM, whoever that is this week!

snip

Ridiculous. I have suggested many times that you are an asshole. You
responded. I guess that means you understand that you are an asshole!

Let's see, you have called me and idiot, an asshole, stupid, and I am
sure a few other descriptive terms. So how do I respond to such non
contributory, articulate pronouncements? Oh, I know, FLUSH !!!!

But according to you, since you responded to those comments, they are true!

No, there was no enuendo about you calling me an asshole, the
conclusion I may deduce is that you are limited in your verbal skills!
So I FLUSH!!!! that is my only response! If there had been enuendo,
then I would have had to speculate as to what you mean, but there was
little or no doubt! Don't forget to FLUSH!!

snip

snip

And yet, you are worse than ever.

and yet I have a paintless silly ass grin painted all over my face, so
I must not be doing to badly, OvO

posted to rec.boats.paddle
KMAN

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:50:24 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:40:06 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Er. What makes me a "liberal" ??!?

I haven't the foggiest idea why anyone would want to be a liberal!
Beats me, someone with a gun pointed at your head! I give up!

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am a fit for that label? And
what does "liberal" mean according to Tinkernhootowl.

Go look in the mirror, what you see staring back, - Liberal - !

Am I a Liberal or a liberal?

Whichever it is, how is it defined, and how did you determine that I am a
fit?

Or is this just another of your baseless smears?

snip
and the reg book starts growing thicker.

A small price to pay.

Thanks, I will have them send you the invoice!

snip
Why are you being
such an arse in discussing a similarly obvious scenario as this one?

Maybe just to be a pain in yours!

I see. I thought you were looking for serious discussion?

But then again I said "maybe" ! I know, evasive, sorry about that!
Not!

What's clear is that your whining about lack of serious discussion
demonstrates the highest levels of hypocrisy.

Yes, you are speculating. There are no facts to support your statement.

You are confusing motive and instrumentation!

No, there's no such confusion here.

Your motive is to display your asshole persona, and your instrument is a
speculative smear campaign.

My motive was to
understand if possible, what their motivation was to make certain bad
decisions.

To say that speculative smears are a means of developing understanding is
dishonest and/or idiotic.

My instrument of choice was to speculate. Speculation by
nature, does not require a full set of facts, only a couple facts,
from which certain projections can be drawn. Short of knowing all the
facts, you can only project by speculation, which was what the
original question of this thread was about. Someone ask "why?", and we
set about in the discussion trying to acertain an answer. Some
speculated more than others, but all was within the bounds of the
discussion.

And we are back to my point about my theory that you are being bashed in the
skull every time you post here.

If they put themselves in a
compromising situation as well, then we can learn that it is best to
avoid the appearance of compromise as well personally, if we feel
uncomfortable with the insinuation of a particular situation. However,
this may or may not have been an issue in this circumstance!

Yes, you are speculating. There are no facts to support your statement.

see above

Seen it. My statement stands.

snip

How would you feel about someone smearing you if your female companion
died?

Well now if she was my wife, it would be different than if she was any
other female companion, that's for sure!

How would you feel about someone smearing you if your non-wife female
companion died?

But then if it happened now,
it would be my wife, or my wife would be very close at hand. That way
I would not have to worry about any potential conflict of interest or
resulting smear campaign! How about you?

There's is nothing that can be done about idiots like yourself who would
smear someone just to get their jollies. I would not refuse to go paddling
with a non-wife female just because scum like you might choose to engage in
a smear campaign.

However, neither am I in the military, though my wife was. She is the
one who has informed me that this was a compromising situation that
the Master Sergeant should have known to avoid. Apart from him dying,
he could easily have lost rank, pay, etc. My wife is an upright moral
person, but they were constantly warned and made aware of putting
themselves in a compromising fraternizing position, if for no other
reason, that it could affect their readiness status.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying it is a fact that the
two individuals actually did anything wrong?

No

You need to put a period right there, and then move on. But being an idiot,
you can't do that.

we have no facts to indicate they were involve in any illicit
behavior of a sexual nature, if I understand your question. They may
have been long term friends, of whom the wife was very aware, and the
young woman was like a daughter. However, it could still be considered
fraternizing because of the appearance of possible impropriety.

Let's try again.

Are you saying it is a fact that the two individuals actually did anything
wrong? Anything includes anything.

The "appearance of possible impropriety" does not count as "dong something
wrong."

My wife was a cute young thing at 22 in the Army, serving under a
Chief Master Sergeant, who had served with my wife's dad 30 years
earlier. They were good friends, before my wife went into the service.
However, the Chief was very diligent to do nothing to compromise my
wifes reputation, if anything, he was harder on her than anyone else.
And they never went out to dinner, or any other such activity either.
It is all a matter of appearances, which the military takes very
seriously!

The fact that the military takes certain things seriously (generally
unimportant things, whereas big things - like invading other countries and
blowing people up - are taken lightly) really has nothing to do with your
smear campaign. The military isn't smearing these people - you are!

It could also make them vulnerable to blackmail by hostile agents. I
do not have any facts of the specifics of what training this group was
involved in, but let us suppose he was dealing with arming nuclear
weapons being put on a bomber at Travis Air Force base. Would you want
him to have made himself vulnerable to dereliction of duty because he
got involved in a compromising personal situation.

What evidence is that that he was in a compromising personal situation?

He was in a compromising situation as soon as he was alone with her

They were with a guide, as I recall.

And are you saying that no male who is in the military can be alone with a
female who is in the military?

If you are saying that, please point us to the relevant policy document.

and though there may not have had anything going on between them, it
put them in jeopardy!

Only in the sense that a scum like yourself might choose to smear them.

Maybe he did programming, and was forced to enter a small back door in
a program that allowed someone to access the program and steal
millions of dollars worth of high priced government toilet seats. Who
knows what is the limit of this type of activity.

That is the problem with situations like this, it might seem to have
been a disconnected accidental death, but then a lot of other issues
come into play. It would just have been better to avoid the situation
entirely. The Master Sergeant may have gone paddling by himself and
drowned anyway, but at least the suggest scenario would be less
likely!

You are speculating. There are no facts to support your statement.

Definitely, but that is the nature of speculation.

Especially with smear campaigns.

You get up in the
morning, and not knowing exactly what is going to happen to you, you
go out to face the day. That is speculation that you will make it
through the day, and back to the safety of your bed! Of course that is
speculation that your bed is a safe place as well.

Um. What you mean is it is not possible to predict the future.

We are talking about a kayaking incident and a news report about it. There
are no facts of any kind in the report to indicate that the two people were
doing anything wrong, other than not wearing PFDs.

Take the people who went through the earthquake in Afganistan. They
might not be so inclined to think their bed is a safe place. They have
had the walls fall down on their head. Their data base of facts, leads
them to speculate that the earth is not as safe a place to lay their
head, as they thought prior to the earthquake.

At this time, I must ask: is someone currently bashing your skull with a
baseball bat?

Obviously we don't have all the facts regarding this current
situation, so we speculate as to what may have affected their decision
making ability. If more facts come to light, we can change our
speculation, no problem.

To choose to speculate that they were doing something wrong (other than not
wearing PFDs) is a rather scummy thing to do. I'm not sure why you feel
compelled to do so, or to think it appropriate or even relevant. I believe
you mentioned that you yourself sometimes go out on the water without a PFD.
Does that mean you must be having sex with young boys or something!?!?

Well thanks to you it has not been fun, and very little amusement
except what you have provided!

If you had not been such an assclown - and simply explained your
comments -
your humiliation would have been over long ago.

Clowns know no humilation, we just paint on a bigger silly ass grin!

OK, so your whining about wanting serious conversation was just more of your
assclown act then? This is fine. You are just here to clown around, and have
no interest in serious discussion. It all makes sense no. I didn't think it
was possible for someone to be so idiotic as a matter of everyday practice.

I suppose the Canadian military never polishes their brass!

Who gives a ****?

Well evidently the generals who have all those boys shining their
buttons. The closest I came to military service was ROTC during the
Vietnam war. Personally all the button polishing did not do anything
for me, but some got excited about it. I chose not to pursue a
military career, which I have a hunch I would have struggled with
being a joiner and going along with all the hoop-la!!!

Who gives a ****?

Typical liberal, hates the military! hates what is important to the
military, you know like spit and polish, and blowing up things! Not
only hates, but beyond their comprehension!

Um. Where is the hatred of the military? My comment is there to indicate
that I see no relevance in that windbag paragraph to what is being
discussed.

snip
The problem is not the sex, but prior commitments!

Do you have evidence that the two individuals had sex?

None about sex, yes about prior commitments!

What prior commitments?

snip
What are the relevant facts?

They were both in the military,
The man was married!

Which proves what?!?!?!?

The bit about prior commitments.

What prior commitments?

snip
I like to kiss my wife whenever!

Good grief.

No that would be if I had to kiss your wife!!!

She would, I am quite certain, bash your skull. She suffers assclown fools
like you much less gladly than I.

As far as I know, I have not heard anything about a UFO, so if you
have some info along that line, I am sure the investigators would be
interested in hearing from you!

You've just heard about it from me. There is as much evidence that there
was
a UFO involved as there was to support your smears.

Be sure and call your Congressman! Wait, you're a Canadian, you don't
have a Congressman to call, sorry about that! I guess you could call
your PM, whoever that is this week!

I see you are as uninformed about politics as you are about everything else.

Prime Minister is to President as Member of Paliament is to Congressman.

Welcome to international politics!

snip

Ridiculous. I have suggested many times that you are an asshole. You
responded. I guess that means you understand that you are an asshole!

Let's see, you have called me and idiot, an asshole, stupid, and I am
sure a few other descriptive terms. So how do I respond to such non
contributory, articulate pronouncements? Oh, I know, FLUSH !!!!

But according to you, since you responded to those comments, they are
true!

No, there was no enuendo about you calling me an asshole, the
conclusion I may deduce is that you are limited in your verbal skills!
So I FLUSH!!!! that is my only response! If there had been enuendo,
then I would have had to speculate as to what you mean, but there was
little or no doubt! Don't forget to FLUSH!!

How interesting that an asshole like yourself has a toilet obsession.

snip

snip

And yet, you are worse than ever.

and yet I have a paintless silly ass grin painted all over my face, so
I must not be doing to badly, OvO

Crack addicts dying on the streets of Amercia often have a smile on their
face. You seem addicted to being an asshole, maybe there's a similar affect.

posted to rec.boats.paddle
RkyMtnHootOwl

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:32:28 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:50:24 -0500, KMAN wrote:

snip

Am I a Liberal or a liberal?

You tell me.

Whichever it is, how is it defined, and how did you determine that I am a
fit?

Or is this just another of your baseless smears?

So now you believe that sex is deviant, and being called a liberal, is
a smear ??? Hmmm, this is getting good!

snip

What's clear is that your whining about lack of serious discussion
demonstrates the highest levels of hypocrisy.

And your constant blather about the "a" word, constitutes serious
intellectual conversation??? Hoot! Make up your mind, do you want
serious conversation, or blather?

snip

How would you feel about someone smearing you if your non-wife female
companion died?

see the continuation of my statement immediately following!

my wife would be very close at hand. That way
I would not have to worry about any potential conflict of interest or
resulting smear campaign! How about you?

There's is nothing that can be done about idiots like yourself who would
smear someone just to get their jollies. I would not refuse to go paddling
with a non-wife female just because scum like you might choose to engage in
a smear campaign.

Your choice! I did not say anywhere that I got any jollies from this
tradgedy, if anything, I have tried to be discrete, whereas you wanted
to go into all the graphic detail that we could dig up, just so you
could say you had all the facts. I maintain that all the facts are not
necessary for us to understand that some bad decisions were being
made, and we can speculate as to why that is the case.

snip

Let's try again.

No thank you!

Are you saying it is a fact that the two individuals actually did anything
wrong? Anything includes anything.

The "appearance of possible impropriety" does not count as "doing something
wrong."

Wrong, but this is obviously where our opinions differ!

snip

The fact that the military takes certain things seriously (generally
unimportant things, whereas big things - like invading other countries and
blowing people up - are taken lightly) really has nothing to do with your
smear campaign. The military isn't smearing these people - you are!

Wrong, but this is obviously where our opinions differ!

snip

He was in a compromising situation as soon as he was alone with her

They were with a guide, as I recall.

People run naked in a sports areana, with 80,000 fans and TV audience
watching. Doesn't stop them from doing stupid things. I doubt that one
guide really mattered to them if they were distracted with other
interest!

And are you saying that no male who is in the military can be alone with a
female who is in the military?

Not if one is an officer and other enlisted, and/or one or both are
married, but not to each other. Then these are grounds to be very
careful about any appearance of impropriety!

If you are saying that, please point us to the relevant policy document.

Uniform Rules of Military Conduct, I believe is what it is called.

and though there may not have had anything going on between them, it
put them in jeopardy!

Only in the sense that a scum like yourself might choose to smear them.

There is lots of scum in the world, that is why it is important not to
give them any cause to make any slanderous comments based on nothing
more than the appearance of impropriety.

snip
Wrong, but this is obviously where our opinions differ!
Moving On!!!

snip

To choose to speculate that they were doing something wrong (other than not
wearing PFDs) is a rather scummy thing to do.

Granted, it is a scummy thing to do, but it happens all the time in
the world in which we live, hence the importance of not putting
yourself in a compromising situation.

I'm not sure why you feel
compelled to do so, or to think it appropriate or even relevant. I believe
you mentioned that you yourself sometimes go out on the water without a PFD.
Does that mean you must be having sex with young boys or something!?!?

In this day and age, I do not believe it is very smart for a man to be
with children by himself. With the rash of older women, young boy
assaults occurring, it is becoming equally advisable that women be
very careful as well. False accusations can be easily lodged, so the
easiest thing is to avoid possible conflicts of interest.

Having been an employer as well, I use an open door policy: My door is
open for any employee to come visit me, however the door will stay
open during that visit. The only time I close the door is when I am by
myself. If you are a business person, and do anything else, you are
making yourself subject to any number of false charges, and putting
your business in jeapordy. Even then I have had female employees flash
me, and I made it known that was the end of their employment,
immediately. I had worked too hard to lose everything for something so
transitory, but people do it all the time!

snip

Clowns know no humilation, we just paint on a bigger silly ass grin!

OK, so your whining about wanting serious conversation was just more of your
assclown act then? This is fine. You are just here to clown around, and have
no interest in serious discussion. It all makes sense now. I didn't think it
was possible for someone to be so idiotic as a matter of everyday practice.

If you must whine, keep it to yourself!

snip

Typical liberal, hates the military! hates what is important to the
military, you know like spit and polish, and blowing up things! Not
only hates, but beyond their comprehension!

Um. Where is the hatred of the military? My comment is there to indicate
that I see no relevance in that windbag paragraph to what is being
discussed.

Like I said, beyond their comprehension!

snip

I like to kiss my wife whenever!

Good grief.

No that would be if I had to kiss your wife!!!

She would, I am quite certain, bash your skull. She suffers assclown fools
like you much less gladly than I.

Like I said, that would be good grief!

snip

Be sure and call your Congressman! Wait, you're a Canadian, you don't
have a Congressman to call, sorry about that! I guess you could call
your PM, whoever that is this week!

I see you are as uninformed about politics as you are about everything else.

Prime Minister is to President as Member of Paliament is to Congressman.

Welcome to international politics!

Right, or is it Left! I guess you could have your PM call one of our
Congressmen! By the way, who is your PM this week?

snip

How interesting that an asshole like yourself has a toilet obsession.

and, How interesting that you have an obsession with assholes!

snip

Crack addicts dying on the streets of Amercia often have a smile on their
face. You seem addicted to being an asshole, maybe there's a similar affect.

And Liberals freezing to death on the streets of Canaada, often have a
smile on their face, as long as they have their "Popcorn and Beer"!
posted to rec.boats.paddle
KMAN

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:32:28 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:50:24 -0500, KMAN wrote:

snip

Am I a Liberal or a liberal?

You tell me.

I have no idea. It is your label.

Whichever it is, how is it defined, and how did you determine that I am a
fit?

Or is this just another of your baseless smears?

So now you believe that sex is deviant

What are you talking about?

and being called a liberal, is
a smear ??? Hmmm, this is getting good!

Labelling someone is a form of smear. Whether I mind the label or not. The
fact that you refuse - yet again - to explain yourself, is just part of the
reason it is fair to label you as a scumbag.

snip

What's clear is that your whining about lack of serious discussion
demonstrates the highest levels of hypocrisy.

And your constant blather about the "a" word, constitutes serious
intellectual conversation??? Hoot! Make up your mind, do you want
serious conversation, or blather?

You were the one who was whining about it. You have to power to control
yourself, so if being serious is important to you, then you can be serious.

snip

How would you feel about someone smearing you if your non-wife female
companion died?

see the continuation of my statement immediately following!

So you would not feel comfortable paddling with a non-wife female unless
your wife were on hand? Wow, how pathetic! Your relationship must be very
weak???

my wife would be very close at hand. That way
I would not have to worry about any potential conflict of interest or
resulting smear campaign! How about you?

There's is nothing that can be done about idiots like yourself who would
smear someone just to get their jollies. I would not refuse to go
paddling
with a non-wife female just because scum like you might choose to engage
in
a smear campaign.

Your choice! I did not say anywhere that I got any jollies from this
tradgedy, if anything, I have tried to be discrete, whereas you wanted
to go into all the graphic detail that we could dig up

There's no "we" and since no one else was making any suggestions about these
people's off-water activities whatsoever, you are the only scumbag to blame.

just so you
could say you had all the facts. I maintain that all the facts are not
necessary for us to understand that some bad decisions were being
made, and we can speculate as to why that is the case.

I am speculating right now that you are smacking yourself in the head,
because your statement is so stupid.

snip

Let's try again.

No thank you!

Are you saying it is a fact that the two individuals actually did
anything
wrong? Anything includes anything.

The "appearance of possible impropriety" does not count as "doing
something
wrong."

Wrong, but this is obviously where our opinions differ!

So...trying again.

You are saying that it is wrong to do something that someone else might
speculate is improper?

In that case, you are doing something wrong, Tinkernhootowl, because I am
speculating that your smear of these two people is improper!

snip

The fact that the military takes certain things seriously (generally
unimportant things, whereas big things - like invading other countries
and
blowing people up - are taken lightly) really has nothing to do with your
smear campaign. The military isn't smearing these people - you are!

Wrong, but this is obviously where our opinions differ!

If I am wrong, please be specific. I said the military is not smearing these
people. If they are, please point me to the evidence.

snip

He was in a compromising situation as soon as he was alone with her

They were with a guide, as I recall.

People run naked in a sports areana, with 80,000 fans and TV audience
watching. Doesn't stop them from doing stupid things. I doubt that one
guide really mattered to them if they were distracted with other
interest!

You have no evidence to indicate that other interest (whatever that means)
was a factor.

And are you saying that no male who is in the military can be alone with
female who is in the military?

Not if one is an officer and other enlisted, and/or one or both are
married, but not to each other. Then these are grounds to be very
careful about any appearance of impropriety!

Please point me to the relevant regulations where this is stated.

If you are saying that, please point us to the relevant policy document.

Uniform Rules of Military Conduct, I believe is what it is called.

Please quote the relevant section.

and though there may not have had anything going on between them, it
put them in jeopardy!

Only in the sense that a scum like yourself might choose to smear them.

There is lots of scum in the world, that is why it is important not to
give them any cause to make any slanderous comments based on nothing
more than the appearance of impropriety.

Those who want to smear will always be able to do so, since the possibility
of the appearance of impropriety is entirely subjective, since it is not
necessary to prove anything to make the smear.

snip
Wrong, but this is obviously where our opinions differ!
Moving On!!!

snip

To choose to speculate that they were doing something wrong (other than
not
wearing PFDs) is a rather scummy thing to do.

Granted, it is a scummy thing to do, but it happens all the time in
the world in which we live

Only when scum like you do it.

hence the importance of not putting
yourself in a compromising situation.

Why would you live your life in fear of scum?

Getting back to what I said, please try again:

[...]

Good self-talk, Tinkernhootowl!

snip

Typical liberal, hates the military! hates what is important to the
military, you know like spit and polish, and blowing up things! Not
only hates, but beyond their comprehension!

Um. Where is the hatred of the military? My comment is there to indicate
that I see no relevance in that windbag paragraph to what is being
discussed.

Like I said, beyond their comprehension!

Beyond YOUR comprehension.

snip

I like to kiss my wife whenever!

Good grief.

No that would be if I had to kiss your wife!!!

She would, I am quite certain, bash your skull. She suffers assclown
fools
like you much less gladly than I.

Like I said, that would be good grief!

snip

Be sure and call your Congressman! Wait, you're a Canadian, you don't
have a Congressman to call, sorry about that! I guess you could call
your PM, whoever that is this week!

I see you are as uninformed about politics as you are about everything
else.

Prime Minister is to President as Member of Paliament is to Congressman.

Welcome to international politics!

Right, or is it Left! I guess you could have your PM call one of our
Congressmen! By the way, who is your PM this week?

Same one as last week.

snip

How interesting that an asshole like yourself has a toilet obsession.

and, How interesting that you have an obsession with assholes!

Well, I'm talking to one, that is true.

snip

Crack addicts dying on the streets of Amercia often have a smile on their
face. You seem addicted to being an asshole, maybe there's a similar
affect.

And Liberals freezing to death on the streets of Canaada

Liberals (you do not that Liberal and liberal are different thigs, right)
seldom freeze, they tend to have well-lined pockets.

often have
smile on their face, as long as they have their "Popcorn and Beer"!

Uhoh, Tinkernhootowl is getting involved in yet another issue where he
doesn't have a clue.

posted to rec.boats.paddle
RkyMtnHootOwl

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:54:14 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:32:28 -0500, KMAN wrote:

"RkyMtnHootOwl" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:50:24 -0500, KMAN wrote:

snip, Moving on, having arrived at a basic diffence of opinion!

[...]

I like popcorn and beer! I thought we finally found something we could
agree on! Explain the big mystery! OvO