John H.

Default If you fish at all...

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 01:10:08 GMT, Gene Kearns
wrote:

....and you care at all about legislative information....this might be
a great information source for you....

http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/fishnews.htm

According to basskisser, NOAA doesn't mess with the water. Now you'e
showing us that they do. How will we ever know who to trust around
here? :)

BTW, thanks. Now I have another newsletter to read. Wow, confirmation
is quick with those folks.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you peace, fellowship, and good humor as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

wrote:

....and you care at all about legislative information....this might be
a great information source for you....

http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/fishnews.htm

According to basskisser, NOAA doesn't mess with the water. Now you'e
showing us that they do. How will we ever know who to trust around
here? :)

Uh, dummy, where did I say that "NOAA doesn't mess with the water"? If
you had any clue about comprehension, you'd realize that I was talking
about a SPECIFIC STUDY, dealing with SPECIFIC ITEMS. Of those items,
the only concern for NOAA WAS the atmosphere. But, alas, you've proven
yourself stupid here, so I don't suspect you'll get it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you peace, fellowship, and good humor as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

"our" lord? Who are you to force YOUR lord on any and all individuals?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Kevin,
I wish you peace, fellowship and good humor as we celebrate the birth of Our
Lord, Jesus Christ.

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Kevin, go back and read your posts. You stated that NOAA was concerned with the atmosphere, period.
(Or words to that effect.) Surely you remember that. Are you going to make me drag that out here
and show everyone again?

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you peace, fellowship, and good humor as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.
Lord Reginald Smithers

JohnH,
Whenever Kevin makes a fax paux, he believes if he yells loud enough he can
divert attention away from his embarrassing position / statement. It is a
technique he learned from Harry, and as we all know, Kevin does his best to
emulate Harry.

wrote:

[...]

Wayne.B

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:01:35 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me
about my driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

It is a
technique he learned from Harry, and as we all know, Kevin does his best to
emulate Harry.

==========================

And who are you emulating with your constant stream of off topic
drivel?

Can we get back to boats?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Wayne,
Sure, you can discuss anything you want. Please do not let me interfere.
In case you haven't noticed, the tone of rec.boats being a center for OT
drivel, was set
way before I ever made my first post. If you would like to change the tone,
I wish you the best.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:01:35 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me
about my driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

It is a
technique he learned from Harry, and as we all know, Kevin does his best
emulate Harry.

==========================

And who are you emulating with your constant stream of off topic
drivel?

Can we get back to boats?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
I think you are doing projecting again. You have stated many times the
reason you come to rec.boats is to harass the right wing trash in rec.boats.
I come here for many reasons.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:01:35 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me
about my driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

It is a technique he learned from Harry, and as we all know, Kevin does
his best to emulate Harry.

==========================

And who are you emulating with your constant stream of off topic
drivel?

Can we get back to boats?

Smithers doesn't have a boat. His sole purpose in life is to try to harass
those posters in rec.boats he doesn't like. Period.

--
20 January 2009: The End of an Error.

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, John, you're still an idiot. I'm not Kevin. Again, learn to READ
IN CONTEXT.......can you? In order to comprehend anything, you first
must learn that if you take one sentence out of the whole post, it
doesn't mean squat. As I stated previously, I didn't for a moment think
you'd understand that concept.

John H.

On 5 Dec 2005 07:09:35 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Here you go:

On 1 Dec 2005 11:13:27 -0800, wrote:

NOAA studies atmospheric conditions, period. What do you say about the
study that shows that for 65,000 years, the co2 levels in the air
remained quite stable, then started an upward trend during the
industrial age that correlates with warming trends?

You made a statement, to wit: "NOAA studies atmospheric conditions, period."

Then you asked a question.

Guess what? You blew it. Now why not just be a good boy and say, "Whoops, must have had a brain fart
on that one!"

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM
More Hawai'i Fishing...Even Fish boatcrew General 3 October 5th 05 06:23 PM