Lord Reginald Smithers

Default If you fish at all...

Harry,
I think you are doing projecting again. You have stated many times the
reason you come to rec.boats is to harass the right wing trash in rec.boats.
I come here for many reasons.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:01:35 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me
about my driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

It is a technique he learned from Harry, and as we all know, Kevin does
his best to emulate Harry.

And who are you emulating with your constant stream of off topic
drivel?

Can we get back to boats?

Smithers doesn't have a boat. His sole purpose in life is to try to harass
those posters in rec.boats he doesn't like. Period.

--
20 January 2009: The End of an Error.