Default If you fish at all...

John H. wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 01:10:08 GMT, Gene Kearns
wrote:

....and you care at all about legislative information....this might be
a great information source for you....

http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/fishnews.htm

According to basskisser, NOAA doesn't mess with the water. Now you'e
showing us that they do. How will we ever know who to trust around
here? :)

Uh, dummy, where did I say that "NOAA doesn't mess with the water"? If
you had any clue about comprehension, you'd realize that I was talking
about a SPECIFIC STUDY, dealing with SPECIFIC ITEMS. Of those items,
the only concern for NOAA WAS the atmosphere. But, alas, you've proven
yourself stupid here, so I don't suspect you'll get it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you peace, fellowship, and good humor as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

"our" lord? Who are you to force YOUR lord on any and all individuals?