Eisboch

Default While we destroy Iraq...

"JIMinFL" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Here's a clue for you, fella. Showing up at a base a weekend a month,
and going off to summer camp to play in the mud may be service, but...it
isn't the same as dodging bullets in Iraq.

It's nothing at all.

Glorified Boy Scouts.

Harry, by your standards, half the people currently dodging bullets in
Iraq *were* glorified Boy Scouts 24 months ago.

Eisboch

Harri never served our country, Eisboch. It is a shame that many had to
die, serving our country, to preserve his right to spew garbage about
those very people. I don't know why you read his disgusting crap.
JIMinFL

I don't know if he did or didn't. It obviously was not military service if
he did.
I think Harry simply likes to get the opposition fired up for the sake of
argument or debate, although there is no doubt about his political and
social leanings. He has stated, and I accept the fact, that he has respect
for those that currently serve or have served in the military. It's only
with a few here on this NG that he goes overboard, but frankly sometimes I
think they ask for it.

The only time I react to any of his posts is when I think he has stepped
over the line by being negative and critical of all in general - as opposed
to his opinion of the few that he plays with here. No doubt, after almost 10
years of following rec.boats, he is a trip and a half. I kinda hope a
moderate Dem (PLEASE - NOT HILLARY!!) wins the next election so he can relax
a bit and get back to bashing Skipper about tall tales of the Sea of Cortez.

Meanwhile, the GC is in the bed of my truck and I am packing my bag. I'll
probably catch a nap and leave tonight or early in the AM.

I'd still buy Harry a beer. Then again, I'd probably buy anyone a beer if I
can have one too.

Eisboch

John H.

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:41:29 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"JIMinFL" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

It's good to know he wouldn't die of thirst!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
Eisboch

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Where are you driving now? South? I'm a bachelor until Monday, I think. If
you are heading this way, I'd be delighted to buy you a beer somewhere in
the area.

Final trip to Florida to close on the sale of the house. Mrs.E flew down
this morning. I am driving (again) because I need to pick up the Scout and
drag it back to MA.

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I will probably go through your area in
the wee hours of the morning. If you see a big, black Ford 350 on Rt 95
with a golf cart in the bed - wave. (the golf cart story is too long to
explain).

Eisboch

NOYB

"Eisboch" wrote in message

the wee hours of the morning. If you see a big, black Ford 350 on Rt 95
with a golf cart in the bed - wave. (the golf cart story is too long to
explain).

How's that thing handle in the snow?

Eisboch

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

the wee hours of the morning. If you see a big, black Ford 350 on Rt 95
with a golf cart in the bed - wave. (the golf cart story is too long to
explain).

How's that thing handle in the snow?

Ya just *had* to rub it in, huh?

Actually, after my recent unplanned vacation outside of Savannah, spent
while my truck was dead, I am prepared this time with an alternate means of
transportation. I wonder if it will tow the Scout?

Eisboch