Bert Robbins

Default While we destroy Iraq...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...millions of decent people in Malawi are dying of starvation, forced to
try to survive eating termites and shoot.

What is the UN doing about this?

We're blowing a minimum of $6 billion a month on Iraq.

Good for us.

Imagine the good we could do around the world alleviating the suffering of
the poor, the starving, the homeless, the sick, with that kind of money.

We aren't just going to start handing out money again and have those that
are receiving it continue to bad mouth the US.

Our star would be on the rise again, instead of in decline.

Right!