Lord Reginald Smithers

Default While we destroy Iraq...

Harry,
You are bitching about the money we are spending in Iraq, but your "Iraqi
Solution" was to bomb the country into the stone age, then use a massive
"Marshall Program" to completely rebuild the country.

I wonder how much rebuilding Iraq and the troops to protect the workers
would cost American's?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...millions of decent people in Malawi are dying of starvation, forced to
try to survive eating termites and shoot.

We're blowing a minimum of $6 billion a month on Iraq.

Imagine the good we could do around the world alleviating the suffering of
the poor, the starving, the homeless, the sick, with that kind of money.

Our star would be on the rise again, instead of in decline.

--
Class warfare n. Any attempt to raise the minimum wage.