Dan Krueger

Default Firefox

Don White wrote:
*JimH* wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:53:46 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:58:11 -0600, Q
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 20:11:49 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

It does not - it never has. Take a image from my site - any
one of
them - http://www.swsports.org/images and look at it in
Firefox. Then
bring up that same image in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro - you
will see
the difference. IE handles CSS well - Firefox, Opera and others
don't. Otherwise, why would you have to embed data via
Photoshop and
PSP to make it display properly on Firefox or Opera?

You got it backwards.

http://www.positioniseverything.net/

Well, I've already admitted that I'm wrong, I'm here in front of
God
and everybody that I'm wrong.

Ok? I AM WRONG!!!!

Firefox still sucks. :)

Wrong again Tom.

Twice in one night?

Hey - I'm man enough to admit it.

Something a lot of people around here could practice on occasion I
might add. :)

Later,

Tom

I'm man enough to admit when you are wrong, but I'm nice enough not
to rub your face in it.

Good one Harry. That was the funniest line I read over the past few
nights.

Thanks for the good laugh. ;-)

We who sit and wait salute you.

--

You (and your comrades) sit and wait? Indeed..............to be
proved the fool again. ;-)

Why do you keep winking at Harry?

Why do you care, lemming?
Dan Krueger

*JimH* wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:53:46 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

"Shortwave Sportfishing" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

[...]

Sheesh. Is that his pickup signal?

--

I think Pastor Don is jealous. as he has a thing for you. ;-)

Do you see me winking at half the men in here?

No, I see you trashing other people in off-topic posts.
Dan Krueger

wrote:

[...]

I doubt he wants to take on Smithers, who obviously has the hots for me.

Maybe we can set them up on a blind date.

Set yourself up. I'm taken.

Or posting just for the sake of a post. Still off-topic.
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:51:23 +1100, "K. Smith" wrote:

I'm sure other linux users will assist you as will I, just ask is all
you need do, as with your OB engine problems we're here to help:-)
The open source community will have you doing clever things in no
time at all:-) You'll be really surprised what can actually be done
with your home snaps.

Ah Karen - lovely vision of upside down womanhood that you are - I've
forgotten more about Unix and Linux than you ever possibly knew or
know. I don't use it because I don't want to.

Nice to hear from you again - still trying to fool people with your
impression of intelligence I see. You need to work on it a little
more though - it's a little rough around the edges. Come to think of
it, the whole thing needs work - I know a few people down under who
could put you in touch with the proper mental health workers.

Anyway, lovely to hear from you - don't bother replying - I forgot to
put you on the Holiday Car list and I'll probably keep it that way.

As always, all the best to you and whatever animal you are currently
cohabitating with.

Later,

Tom

Tom...you are a real bad ass when provoked. ;-)
Nice to see you straighten out some of the flotsam & jetsam that infects
here.

However you seem to inject yourself into any post that you like. Odd
thing is that few involve you (this is one example).
Dan Krueger

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan Krueger wrote:

Don White wrote:

[...]

Take a few mellow-out pills, fella.

What part of my post was incorrect?

Don White

Dan Krueger wrote:

Or posting just for the sake of a post. Still off-topic.

You seem to crave replying to off-topic posts.
Get a life.
Don White

Dan Krueger wrote:

However you seem to inject yourself into any post that you like. Odd
thing is that few involve you (this is one example).

Yes ..but when nitwits like you reply...it makes all worthwhile.
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:
Dan Krueger wrote:

Or posting just for the sake of a post. Still off-topic.

You seem to crave replying to off-topic posts.
Get a life.

"Get a life"? Are you twelve?