Eisboch

Default Firefox

I just downloaded and installed the just released, updated Firefox and
Thunderbird programs to this (new) laptop. I noticed that Firefox still has
a minor, but annoying habit of defaulting to a small text size everytime I
open it. I keep setting the text size to a larger font but it keeps
defaulting back to the smaller size whenever I close, then reopen the
browser.

Any of you Firefox users know how to make the text size setting permanent?

Eisboch - off to mess around with Thunderbird now.

*JimH*

"Eisboch" wrote in message
I just downloaded and installed the just released, updated Firefox and
Thunderbird programs to this (new) laptop. I noticed that Firefox still
has a minor, but annoying habit of defaulting to a small text size
everytime I open it. I keep setting the text size to a larger font but it
keeps defaulting back to the smaller size whenever I close, then reopen the
browser.

Any of you Firefox users know how to make the text size setting permanent?

Eisboch - off to mess around with Thunderbird now.

I download v 1.5 yesterday and have no problems with the text size.

Try posting your problem to the forums at pcpitstop.com and I am sure you
will get prompt and accurate advice.

You can also try some of the firefox and mozilla forums on the net.