Eisboch

Default Firefox

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:20:42 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Eisboch - off to mess around with Thunderbird now.

I love Thunderbird - it's a great client program.

Firefox I've found has problems displaying non-embedded photos - by
non-embedded, I mean photos that don't have the color curves and
framework embedded into the image. I don't think they've ever fixed
that. It's the same with Opera and that silly Mac program.

Later,

Tom

Hi Tom,

I had not used Firefox for a while because I noticed the same problem.
Plugins where often required that were not available. Last evening when I
was playing with the new release I noticed that at least some plugins are
now available. It seems they are slowing filling in the gaps.

Eisboch