Don White

Default Firefox

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:53:46 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

news:402vo11po49ulj9kruf4daa9b392rfeesv@4ax. com...

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:58:11 -0600, Q
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 20:11:49 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

It does not - it never has. Take a image from my site - any one of
them - http://www.swsports.org/images and look at it in Firefox.
Then
bring up that same image in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro - you will
see
the difference. IE handles CSS well - Firefox, Opera and others
don't. Otherwise, why would you have to embed data via Photoshop
and
PSP to make it display properly on Firefox or Opera?

You got it backwards.

http://www.positioniseverything.net/

Well, I've already admitted that I'm wrong, I'm here in front of God
and everybody that I'm wrong.

Ok? I AM WRONG!!!!

Firefox still sucks. :)

Wrong again Tom.

Twice in one night?

Hey - I'm man enough to admit it.

Something a lot of people around here could practice on occasion I
might add. :)

Later,

Tom

I'm man enough to admit when you are wrong, but I'm nice enough not to
rub your face in it.

Good one Harry. That was the funniest line I read over the past few
nights.

Thanks for the good laugh. ;-)

We who sit and wait salute you.

--

You (and your comrades) sit and wait? Indeed..............to be proved the
fool again. ;-)

Why do you keep winking at Harry?

*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

Sheesh. Is that his pickup signal?

--

I think Pastor Don is jealous. as he has a thing for you. ;-)

*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

I doubt he wants to take on Smithers, who obviously has the hots for me.

--
Extraordinary rendition: Outsourcing torture.

*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

Maybe we can set them up on a blind date.

Don White

[...]

Do you see me winking at half the men in here?
Don White

[...]

Set yourself up. I'm taken.

Bill McKee

news

. ..

wrote:

[...]

I do not use Firefox. I use IE as that is the standard. As to Firefox and
Unix / derivatives there will always be bugs in them. For years Unix was
written mostly as senior thesis add-on. The Core was AT&T but all the
drivers etc. were add-on. They did not handle error conditions worth crap!
I remember Unix creating thousands of pages of error logs because they could
not handle a disk drive getting off track. This is a sign that the whole
operating system had lots of holes. Admitted error conditions are the
hardest thing to test, but if you need a senior thesis, and the software
works for your thesis advisor, you going to go further? Same thing will be
with Firefox and the Linux operating system. The holes may get patched
faster, but if you think it is immune to virus infection, we have a bridge
to sell you, or some money in Nigeria to transfer to you. Virus's are
written for the 90% of the world using the same operating system. Why write
for the minority?

K. Smith

wrote:

It does not - it never has. Take a image from my site - any one of
them - http://www.swsports.org/images and look at it in Firefox. Then
bring up that same image in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro - you will see
the difference. IE handles CSS well - Firefox, Opera and others
don't. Otherwise, why would you have to embed data via Photoshop and
PSP to make it display properly on Firefox or Opera?

You got it backwards.

http://www.positioniseverything.net/

Well, I've already admitted that I'm wrong, I'm here in front of God
and everybody that I'm wrong.

Ok? I AM WRONG!!!!

Firefox still sucks. :)

Later,

Tom

Wrong again Tom.

Twice in one night?

MS IE Tom???? come on:-) no seriously stop it; you're just an MS groupy
because you have more money than brains.

What other explanation??? you haven't had any new system for years &
you're about to get shafted all over again & again pay them hugely to do
it to you:-) Damn the man who keeps buying Fichts?? after a 33% failure
rate?? then gets screwed around but keeps paying for the pleasure of
being a tester for E-Tec??

Anyway nice to see you admit you're wrong, but keep going you're not
even getting warmed up yet:-)

Want to actually learn to work a computer?? actually stop having to buy
new hardware every 15 mins?? crawl out from behind your endless
firewalls, filters & virus checkers?? then get yourself a proper open
source operating system. Any will do, probably to wean you off the
expensive MS Intel teat you can start with Mandriva, don't be scared
it's a doddle only average intelligence needed (leaves the liar Krause
out of course) then in no time you'll be on one on the breeding edge
distros. FC4 here & despite being a test ground for the new stuff it's a
hoot.

I'm sure other linux users will assist you as will I, just ask is all
you need do, as with your OB engine problems we're here to help:-) The
open source community will have you doing clever things in no time at
all:-) You'll be really surprised what can actually be done with your
home snaps.

Oops there we go again you spent ages telling the NG how much you got
ripped off for a digital camera:-) the same again as the E-Tec, the
Ficht(s), MS software, it just goes on, one thing to be a little dull
but don't wear it like a crown.