Eisboch

Default Tom Tom GPS

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 05:42:19 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:28:36 -0800, jps wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mrs.E and I have plenty to do, that's for sure. We just don't want
do it
"there". Anyone that says retirement is boring isn't really retired.

I can't wait for retirement. I've got a lot I want to do...

Trust me on this - your SO or kids will find things for you to do
leaving zero, and I do mean zero, time for anything that YOU may want
to do. :)

I've been polishing my "ditch 'em without detection" skills in
preparation.

Won't work. They always come back. And there are always more and more of
them. We now have the largest house we've ever owned. Mrs.E says it's
necessary "just in case". 90% of the time it's only two of us in a 8000
sq
ft house. I often feel like I live in a Sheridan. Of course, it's
Mrs.E's
house. I just live here.

Ah, but you see, there's a trick to this - perhaps you might want to
attempt it.

What I did was convince my wife that we really didn't need a big,
twelve room restored late 19th century farm house and what we really
needed was to buy a house that just happened to be for sale down the
street - one floor - 2,300 sq ft. Her complaint was that the big old
farm house could hold the kids, their SO's and grand kids "for the
holidays and events". At that point I sprung my trap - I said let's
keep the farm house, but "give" it to my son and his wife so that THEY
could host the family for the holidays and "events".

Point, set, match. :)

Later,

Tom

Ah, but little do you apparently know of the possessiveness of Italian
women.
We still have boxes of cancelled Navy Federal Credit Union checks from 1968.
When I learned that her hayburners can live to 30 years or more, I lost all
hope and I fully expect to be buried in a 36 foot Grand Banks.

Eisboch

Don White

Eisboch wrote:

Won't work. They always come back. And there are always more and more of
them. We now have the largest house we've ever owned. Mrs.E says it's
necessary "just in case". 90% of the time it's only two of us in a 8000 sq
ft house. I often feel like I live in a Sheridan. Of course, it's Mrs.E's
house. I just live here.

Eisboch

Next time around I'm gonna marry me a 'rich woman'!