Eisboch

Default Tom Tom GPS

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:28:36 -0800, jps wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mrs.E and I have plenty to do, that's for sure. We just don't want to
do it
"there". Anyone that says retirement is boring isn't really retired.

I can't wait for retirement. I've got a lot I want to do...

Trust me on this - your SO or kids will find things for you to do
leaving zero, and I do mean zero, time for anything that YOU may want
to do. :)

I've been polishing my "ditch 'em without detection" skills in
preparation.

jps

Won't work. They always come back. And there are always more and more of
them. We now have the largest house we've ever owned. Mrs.E says it's
necessary "just in case". 90% of the time it's only two of us in a 8000 sq
ft house. I often feel like I live in a Sheridan. Of course, it's Mrs.E's
house. I just live here.

Eisboch