Sammy

Default al-Zarqawi - Dead

Woohoo!

They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...
They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/

I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumbed on the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1331400

Sir Rodney Smithers

Harry,
Do you realize your attitude about terrorist is : "Can't Win ..... Don't
Try".
That might be the reason you are forced to fabricate a pretend life for
UseNet.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/

I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumbed on the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1331400

He's dead? Again?
What difference does it make if he is?
al Qaeda is a hydra-headed organization now, and there probably are 1000
guys ready to step into his shoes.

--
Bush: Always Wrong, Never in Doubt.

John H.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/

I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumbed on the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1331400

He's dead? Again?
What difference does it make if he is?
al Qaeda is a hydra-headed organization now, and there probably are 1000
guys ready to step into his shoes.

I think hearing about your knighthood would be much more interesting than
the anti-military, pro-terrorist drivel we're getting from Krause.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumbed on the story:

They might have jumped onthe story, but unless there was swomething
comcrete, it's still heresay.
Here's the head subtitle, from the news link you provided:

"Efforts Under Way to Determine if Terror Leader al-Zarqawi Among Dead
After Shootout in Iraq"

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/

I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumbed on the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1331400

Just like a true right wing lemming, believe everything that the
righties tell you!!:
Here's the real story:

NBC News and news services
Updated: 8:45 a.m. ET Nov. 21, 2005
BAGHDAD, Iraq - U.S. forces "just missed" capturing terror leader Abu
Musab al-Zarqawi in a gunfight over the weekend in the northern city of
Mosul, U.S. military sources told NBC News on Monday.

The military had intelligence that indicated al-Zarqawi was meeting
with high-level Iraq in al-Qaida lieutenants, a Pentagon source said.

As soldiers closed in on the site, there was an exchange of small arms
fire, then it appears the three al-Qaida suspects blew themselves up to
avoid capture.

The military is conducting DNA tests on flesh and blood recovered from
the scene, but a Pentagon official said indications are that al-Zarqawi
is not among those killed.

"The information was solid. We just missed him," said one Pentagon
source.

And, because you lemmings still won't believe it, here's the URL:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10107233/

*JimH*

wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/
I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumped on the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1331400

Just like a true right wing lemming, believe everything that the
righties tell you!!:

Remind me again where I said I *believed* the report Kevin.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/
I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumped on the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1331400

Just like a true right wing lemming, believe everything that the
righties tell you!!:

Remind me again where I said I *believed* the report Kevin.

I"m not Kevin, you idiot.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/
I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumped on the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1331400

Just like a true right wing lemming, believe everything that the
righties tell you!!:

Remind me again where I said I *believed* the report Kevin.

I"m not Kevin, but I MUST respond! If you didn't believe the report,
why did you post it? I would think that if someone had any sense at
all, and they DIDN'T believe a report that they posted, they would
state just that....