John H.

Default al-Zarqawi - Dead

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:42:00 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

Harry,
Do you realize your attitude about terrorist is : "Can't Win ..... Don't
Try".
That might be the reason you are forced to fabricate a pretend life for
UseNet.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
They said that in 2004 too....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/

I agree, but within the last hour ABC News jumbed on the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1331400

He's dead? Again?
What difference does it make if he is?
al Qaeda is a hydra-headed organization now, and there probably are 1000
guys ready to step into his shoes.

I think hearing about your knighthood would be much more interesting than
the anti-military, pro-terrorist drivel we're getting from Krause.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite