Lady Pilot

Default Capt. Neal is Dead

After a couple of years I've noticed that most of the sailors in a.s.a. has
no class, whatsoever. So this announcement will come as no surprise to
those lurkers who can discern good from evil. Bob Crantz is a great
example, lusting after the whore katysails.

LP

E-mail if you want to know the burial time and place.

Lady Pilot

E-mail if you want to know the burial time and place.
sorry...ladypilot7 at gmail. com

Steve Leyland

Hi. This is the clue-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Lady Pilot"

: After a couple of years I've noticed that most of the sailors in
: a.s.a. has no class, whatsoever. So this announcement will come as
: no surprise to those lurkers who can discern good from evil. Bob
: Crantz is a great example, lusting after the whore katysails.
:
: LP
:
: E-mail if you want to know the burial time and place.

WTF?
is this for real, LP?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Absorb this info and you should be on your way. If you have any further
questions, call 1-800-COJONES. Remember: We're men. Big, boxy, sweaty,
ignorant men. We have penises. Well, we used to have penises. Either
way, I think Billy Martin, the late Yankees manager, said it best when
he said, "Hey, I can drive."
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Bob Crantz

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
After a couple of years I've noticed that most of the sailors in a.s.a.

has
no class, whatsoever. So this announcement will come as no surprise to
those lurkers who can discern good from evil. Bob Crantz is a great
example, lusting after the whore katysails.

LP

E-mail if you want to know the burial time and place.

I truly resent all you have said. I do have class. I move the dishes when I
**** into the sink!

My purpose here is to fight evil! The Bible commands me to do so! Amen!

I do not lust after the beautiful and talented Katysails. I worship her for
the Goddess she truly is.

Captain Neal is not dead.

Amen!

Scotty

Default Capt. Neal is Knot Dead

"Bob Crantz" wrote

I truly resent all you have said. I do have class. I move the

dishes when I
**** into the sink!

Why? It helps remove the food on them.

Scotty

Bob Crantz

I have a dishwasher!

The dog licks the plates clean before they are put on the table!

LP should just go back to playing the accordian at Branson.

Long live Capt Neal!

Viva Neal!

Amen!

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Bob Crantz" wrote

I truly resent all you have said. I do have class. I move the

dishes when I
**** into the sink!

Why? It helps remove the food on them.

Scotty

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have a dishwasher!

me too, her name is Lisa.

The dog licks the plates clean before they are put on the

table!

Our dog licks them before they go in the sink.

SBV

Jonathan Ganz

In article t,
Bob Crantz wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
After a couple of years I've noticed that most of the sailors in a.s.a.

has
no class, whatsoever. So this announcement will come as no surprise to
those lurkers who can discern good from evil. Bob Crantz is a great
example, lusting after the whore katysails.

LP

E-mail if you want to know the burial time and place.

I truly resent all you have said. I do have class. I move the dishes when I
**** into the sink!

My purpose here is to fight evil! The Bible commands me to do so! Amen!

I do not lust after the beautiful and talented Katysails. I worship her for
the Goddess she truly is.

Captain Neal is not dead.

Neal is now, has always been, and will always be a member of this
newsgroup.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal Mustta Joe ASA 44 November 9th 05 02:10 AM
Capt. Nemo rgnmstr ASA 12 October 22nd 05 03:27 AM
Wilma coming your way Neal Joe ASA 1 October 19th 05 03:07 PM
Capt Neal Right Again! Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 18th 05 11:01 PM
Capt. Neal rejected my skype offer.... Lady Pilot ASA 2 October 14th 05 06:01 PM