Default Potato Casserole

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
You really do need to learn how to read.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

Oh, yeah, by the way, do you still expect people to believe that you
walk 13 blocks just to park for free, when you can park right at the
Woodruff Arts Center? I contend because of that, that you have never
been to the area, or have very limited knowledge of the area. What
you've done is answer questions that anyone can find via websites.
Here's one that only a person who has actually been there would know.
When you are in the main lobby of Table 1280, what do you see, that
you're not likely to see anywhere else?

Are you going to answer?? Hmmm?

Sir Rodney Smithers

Kevin,
If I answer the question, will you answer mine?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
You really do need to learn how to read.

wrote in message
oups.com...