Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Potato Casserole

Don,
Did Harry teach you everything he knows?

"Don White" wrote in message
Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
JohnH,
Please forgive Don, he is on a 12 step program to help him stop
facilitating Harry. He is doing the best he can.

I learned from the best...eh John?

John H.

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:13:20 GMT, Don White wrote:

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
JohnH,
Please forgive Don, he is on a 12 step program to help him stop facilitating
Harry. He is doing the best he can.

I learned from the best...eh John?

Learned what, how to facilitate (whatever that means) or how to do the 12-step
program. Just don't forget the 4th step, we'll hold our breath!

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Jack Goff

Oh... Kevin takes another bitch-slapping!! Too damn funny.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:13:36 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me
about my knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,
See comments below.

wrote in message
roups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,

I'm not Kevin, dip****.

I am hestitant to tell you, but since you probably wont' use my parking
space, I will tell you my secret. I park on the side street next to
Agatha's. It is free.

What?????? You walk from Agatha's to the Woodruff Arts Center?
BWAAAHAAAA!!!!!
I take it you really don't know where you are, huh? You'd rather walk
13 or 14 city blocks than park AT the Woodruff Art Center's parking
garage?!!!!!

Kevin,

Sorry, I had a brain fart, and was thinking about the Fox when I said
Agatha's, I have parked on some of the side streets around the Art's
Center, but normally I park in the parking lot behind the Center.

I eat many places, but I do enjoy the Carribean
Rest. across from the Fox and on special occasions I have eaten at the
Table 1280 Restaurant I am not a big contributor, but I am a Sustaining
Member.

There is no "Carribean" restaurant across from the Fox!

Sure there is, it really is good, if you make it downtown you should try it.
It is called the Bridgetown Grill. "Bridgetown Grill Midtown Across From
The Fox Theatre 689 Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30308 (404-873-5361)
Conveniently located across from The Fox Theatre, Bridgetown Grill Midtown
includes The Mambo Room

And what name would that "sustaining member" be under?

It would be under mine and my wife's name.

Oh, by the way, do you remember blathering about the APO not being a
member of the AFO? When you did so, did you realize that neither is the
ASO?

So it looks like you saw the "Gay" Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra, did
you
enjoy it? Do you really think it is a good quality? Would you
recommend
it to your friends? Have you seen them perform often?

Yes, they are very enjoyable, and very good. I've stated such before.

Kevin - You need to talk to the people at the APO, they say they have not
had any performances what so ever. What venue did you see them perform?

I'm not Kevin, dip****. Now, again, do you still take the position, as
you have stated, that there IS NO Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra?

Kevin, try reading this slowly. I acknowledged (and have acknowledged many
times) that I had no idea two hobby orchestras use the name APO. I was
incorrect.

Now do you admit you were wrong you said the APO was a first class
orchestra, or is your position that a volunteer orchestra made up of any
gay, lesbian or transgender person who can pick up an instrument and who
has never performed in public is a first rate orchestra?

Ad from the Atlanta Gay Newspaper:
ATLANTA PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA. Atlanta gay symphony orchestra rehearses
from 7-9 p.m. All instruments and skill levels welcomed. First Metropolitan
Community Church of Atlanta, 1379 Tullie Road NE. 404-467-7796,

Sir Rodney Smithers

Harry,
You really should not facilitate Kevin with these obscene juvenile comments.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jack Goff wrote:
Oh... Kevin takes another bitch-slapping!! Too damn funny.

Speaking of bitch-slapping, how many times a day do you Jackgoff?

--
Pro-war is not pro-life!

Jack Goff

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:07:02 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Jack Goff wrote:
Oh... Kevin takes another bitch-slapping!! Too damn funny.

Speaking of bitch-slapping, how many times a day do you Jackgoff?

Yawn.

P. Fritz

Can you say PROJECTION?

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Don,
Please don't facilitate Harry.

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
Don White wrote:

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

Harry,
Not only do I cook, but I have worked in a restaurant in NYC when I

was
in college. I do have to admit, that most of my work in the

restaurant
was limited to prep.

Boy! That kills my appetite for eating out.

How many times a day does Smitherscum address responses to me, and, of
course, why does he address me at all? I don't give a tinker's dam

about
what he thinks, says, does, suggests, et cetera. And since he is a
permanent resident of my filter, the only posts of his I see are those
few picked up by others.

What an obsessed asshole he is.

It's constant. You can bet that almost every post you make is dogged

by
him....especially if you are jousting with another righty.

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
See comments below.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
[...]

Bwaahaaa!!! The Bridgetown Grill (theres one in Buckhead, too) has SOME
Carribean food, but certainly doesn't qualify as a "Carribean
Restaurant"!!!! Such divine Carribean dishes as Blackened Chicken
Alfredo, Guava BBQ ribs, Shrimp Po Boys, and the quintessential
Carribean dish, CHEESEBURGERS!

And what name would that "sustaining member" be under?

It would be under mine and my wife's name.

Do tell, I'd like to verify your membership.

Oh, by the way, do you remember blathering about the APO not being a
member of the AFO? When you did so, did you realize that neither is the
ASO?

You forgot to answer the above.

So it looks like you saw the "Gay" Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra, did
you
enjoy it? Do you really think it is a good quality? Would you
recommend
it to your friends? Have you seen them perform often?

Yes, they are very enjoyable, and very good. I've stated such before.

Kevin - You need to talk to the people at the APO, they say they have not
had any performances what so ever. What venue did you see them perform?

Where did they say that "they have not had any performances what so
ever"?

I'm not Kevin, dip****. Now, again, do you still take the position, as
you have stated, that there IS NO Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra?

Kevin, try reading this slowly. I acknowledged (and have acknowledged many
times) that I had no idea two hobby orchestras use the name APO. I was
incorrect.

Now do you admit you were wrong you said the APO was a first class
orchestra, or is your position that a volunteer orchestra made up of any
gay, lesbian or transgender person who can pick up an instrument and who
has never performed in public is a first rate orchestra?

I never, ever said they were a "first class orchestra". My position is
that they are very good. Why do you think that just because they are
gay, lesbian, or transgender that they can't be VERY good?

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

Oh, yeah, by the way, do you still expect people to believe that you
walk 13 blocks just to park for free, when you can park right at the
Woodruff Arts Center? I contend because of that, that you have never
been to the area, or have very limited knowledge of the area. What
you've done is answer questions that anyone can find via websites.
Here's one that only a person who has actually been there would know.
When you are in the main lobby of Table 1280, what do you see, that
you're not likely to see anywhere else?

Sir Rodney Smithers

Kevin,

My position is that a volunteer hobby orchrestra that accepts anyone based
upon their sexual orientation and has never peformed before is not going to
be very good.

Oh, if you have heard the APO, what was the venue?

Now fess up, you really haven't heard the APO before, but are
just tap dancing around because you don't want to look foolish. The funny
part isn't that you made a faux pax about the name of ASO, but they are now
scurrying around trying to justify that you didn't make a mistake.

Sort of like you saying Bridgetown Grill is not a "Caribbean Restaurant"
because they offer hamburgers. I love watching you defend positions where
you have no defense, you really are cute when you do that. Here is their
menu in case you want to give it a try.

APPETIZERS

All our appetizers are designed for sharing!
CONCH FRITTERS We prepare our Conch Fritters fresh everyday!
Eight large crispy fritters served on tropical tartar sauce with a dollop of
our fresh light ajilimojili sauce. Our guests tell us they're the best Conch
Fritters in town!

COCONUT SHRIMP Large shrimp tossed in toasted coconut and fried
crispy. Accompanied with a fresh pineapple salsa and our raspberry coulis
dipping sauce.

JERK WINGS Large, moist wings seasoned with Bridgetown's famous
jerk spice, basted with Red Stripe Beer and then slow roasted (not fried!).
The wings are finished on the hot grill and served with a raspberry coulis
dipping sauce.

PINEAPPLE BREAD A freshly baked pineapple brioche made with
three kinds of pineapple. Served with homemade whipped Guava butter. Great
before or with a meal!

CRISPY CALAMARI A large portion of calamari, scallions and
jalepeno slices tossed in Caribbean seasoned flour and fried to a golden
brown. Served with an island dipping sauce.

HABANERO CHEESE DIP A spicy melted blend of Monterey and
pepperjack cheeses zapped with an Habanero hot chili sauce. Served with
fresh tortilla chips.

CARIBBEAN CRAWFISH TAILS Crawfish tails tossed with creole
blackening spices and lightly fried. With our homemade sherry wine sauce for
dipping.

ISLAND HUMMUS Black Bean Hummus with homemade flatbread crisps.

CUBANO CHA CHA WINGS Chicken wings marinated in mojo criollo, a
famous Cuban style marinade made with garlic, citrus and spices and then
fried.

BRIDGETOWN NACHOS With Habanero cheese sauce, black beans,
Monterey jack cheese, salsa, jalapenos and seasoned sour cream. Add
Bridgetown Jerk Chicken

BRIDGETOWN APPETIZER SAMPLER Try a sampler of our favorites!
We've
made a great sampling plate including Conch Fritters, Jerk Wings and
Calamari. Great for sharing!

SOUPS & SALADS

BLACK AND WHITE SOUP We think this is one of the best soups that
you'll ever try. A blend of our pureed black bean soup swirled with our
homemade habanero cheese soup. Then topped with salsa and a zigzag of
seasoned sour cream.

BLACK BEAN SOUP Black beans pureed and topped with diced onion
and seasoned sour cream.

GARDEN SIDE SALAD With mandarin oranges, tomato, pineapple,
cheese & mushrooms

CAESAR SIDE SALAD Fresh romaine lettuce, tomatoes and mushrooms
tossed with Caesar dressing and shredded parmesan cheese.

JERK CHICKEN SALAD Served with Mango vinaigrette

CARIBBEAN THAI CHICKEN SALAD Teriyaki breast over greens with
Peanut Dressing.

JERK SALMON SALAD With Mango vinaigrette.

MOJITO SALAD Sliced mojito steak and peppers over greens with
Ranch dressing.

Dressings: Mango Vinaigrette, Thai Peanut, Classic Caesar,
Chunky Bleu Cheese,
Chipotle Ranch, Sherry Dijon

ISLAND SPECIALTIES

BRIDGETOWN'S WORLD FAMOUS JERK CHICKEN A double breast of
chicken rubbed with our award winning jerk seasoning and grilled. Served
with raspberry coulis dipping sauce. With black beans, rice and island
salad.

GUAVA BARBEQUE RIBS Baby back ribs slow roasted and brushed with
our own guava barbeque sauce. So tender they fall off the bone. Black beans,
rice and island salad.
Make It A Feast! Add a Jerk Chicken Breast -or- Another Half
Rack

JERK SALMON A large salmon filet lightly jerked and served on
plantain mash and accompanied with our fresh light ajilimojili sauce. Topped
with fresh pico de gallo.

CHIPOTLE SHRIMP Succulent shrimp sauteed with mild smoked
chipotle peppers, sweet corn, mushrooms and green onions. With a light cream
sauce, rice with black beans.

JERK CHICKEN PASTA Chunks of Jerk Chickenbreast mixed with a
generous portion of fettuccine and then tossed in our West Indies cream
sauce made with 17 Caribbean spices! With garlic bread. A real taste of the
Caribbean.

TILAPIA TACOS Grilled flour tortillas stuffed with chipolte
honey paste, ajilimojili, field greens, Monterey jack cheese, tomatoes,
scallions, and crispy tilipia filets.

BLACKENED CHICKEN ALFREDO A generous portion of fettuccine
tossed in a light creamy alfredo sauce and topped with sliced, blackened
chicken breast.

MANGO PORK Medallions of pork tenderloin marinated in mojo
criollo, then brushed with an orange and brown sugar glaze and grilled.
Served on a habanero mango coulis and accompanied with black beans, rice and
plantains.

TAQUITOS NUEVO Two flour tortillas stuffed with jerked chicken
and Monterrey jack cheese. Flash fried and topped with salsa, lettuce, sour
cream and fresh pilo de gello. Served with yellow rice and plantains.

MOJITO STEAK A 12 oz flank steak marinated in mojo criollo, a
Cuban style marinade, then grilled to order. Sliced and topped with a
cilantro and onion relish. Served with island mashed potatoes and sweet
plantains.

GARLIC SHRIMP Tasty and tender shrimp sauteed then tossed with
fettuccine in a creamy garlic and creole spiced sauce and accompanied with
garlic bread.

BRIDGETOWN MAMBO PLATTER Aren't sure what to try? We've made a
Caribbean feast including some of our favorites so you can try a little of
everything - Jerk Chicken, Chipotle Shrimp, Conch Fritters, and Jerk Chicken
Wings. Black beans and rice.

BLACKENED TILAPIA A blackened tilapia filet served on a cool
roasted red pepper remoulade. Accompanied with black beans, rice and island
salad.

MAKE YOUR MEAL COMPLETE!

Add a Ceasar or Calypso Garden side salad to any meal

JUMBO ISLAND BURRITOS

JAMAICAN BURRITOS Two hand rolled burritos stuffed with island
jerk seasoned chicken and Monterey jack cheese then topped with habanero
cheese sauce, salsa and sour cream.With black beans, rice and sweet
plantains.

JERK CHICKEN BURRITO A warm flour tortilla stuffed with grilled
jerk chicken, rice, black beans, diced tomatoes and Monterey Jack cheese.
Topped off with salsa and habanero cheese sauce. Plantains and island salad.

VEGGIE BURRITO A flour tortilla stuffed with sautéed mushrooms,
peppers, onions and cilantro tossed with diced tomatoes and mixed with black
beans, rice and Monterey Jack cheese. Topped off with salsa and habanero
cheese sauce. Plantains and island salad.

MOJITO BURRITO A hand-rolled burrito stuffed with grilled mojito
steak, beans, rice, diced tomatoes and Monterey Jack cheese. With salsa,
habanero cheese sauce, plantains and island salad.

SIDES

BRIDGETOWN VEGETABLE PLATTER
Choose any four of the following side items.

Sides also available a la carte.
Yucca Mash, Black Beans & Rice, Basket of Fries,
Cole Slaw, Cuban Yellow Rice, Island Salad, Plantains

DELECTABLE DESSERTS

CARIBBEAN KEY LIME PIE We think it tastes great!

VOODOO TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE A chocolate lover's dream! An
incredible triple layer chocolate cake so moist it oozes! Topped with
chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

BARBADOS BANANAS FOSTER Fresh sliced bananas sauteed with
Jamaican rum and brown sugar and served over vanilla ice cream.

TROPICAL CHEESECAKE WRAP Rich, creamy cheesecake wrapped in
philo dough and fried. Topped with five different sauces and fresh whipped
cream.

Any desert a la mode

CUBAN CHICKEN & RICE Sauteed Cuban marinated chicken with yellow
rice 8.99

I'M BROKE AND I WANNA EAT! Black beans, rice, two plantains and
island salad.

I'M BROKE AND I WANNA DRINIK! PBR tallboy

SANDWICHES

Served with seasoned french fries and cucumber island
salad
HAVANA CHEESESTEAK

CUBAN SANDWICHES Traditional .Turkey . Chicken

BLACKENED TILAPIA

JERK CHICKEN

CHEESEBURGER

SHRIMP PO' BOY

BRIDGETOWN BEVERAGES

CARIBBEAN SODA A blend of mango nectar, pineapple and
orange juices all blended with lemon-lime
soda.

BRIDGETOWN LIMEADE Our own limeade made with fresh lemons
and limes.

JAMAICAN SODAS Imported from Jamaica for a real taste of
the islands. DG sodas available in Ginger Beer (their Ginger Ale) and Kola
Champagne (like Creme Soda).

JAMAICAN ROYALE COFFEE (BOTTOMLESS CUP) Freshly ground
100% Jamaican Royale Coffee.

Also available -a variety of soft drinks, sweet and
unsweetened tea

wrote in message
ups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote: