Tom

Default Submerge the Trailer When We Launch a Boat?

You notice that the trailer mfj.s don't use "no-name" bearings and
seals from the beginning. there's a reason for that. No one else should
either.

Unfortunately many do. Big Tex and Lufkin Industries have both
switched to Chinese as have many others. My trailer is a McClain and
it came with General (Chinese). It scares the dickens out of me to
think of all the trailers running down the road at 70 mph on junk
bearings.

You notice that the trailer mfj.s don't use "no-name" bearings and
seals from the beginning. there's a reason for that. No one else should
either.

Unfortunately many do. Big Tex and Lufkin Industries have both
switched to Chinese as have many others. My trailer is a McClain and
it came with General (Chinese). It scares the dickens out of me to
think of all the trailers running down the road at 70 mph on junk
bearings

WOW!

Thanks for telling me that. I stand corrected. I suppose they're trying
to save a couple bucks (and thats all) by doing so.

Thanks for filling me in.

Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM