Default Submerge the Trailer When We Launch a Boat?

every year when you winterize your boat and park it, you should pull
the wheel hubs and have the berings flushed out and new grease
installed. that's part of winter maintenence.

Thanks. I will add this in my winterizing procedure.

after I do this, I even go as far as parking the boat and trailer,
jacking it up and putting it on wheel stands so there is no weight on
the tires or springs. trailer stuff seems to last longer

"Wheel stands". Yes, that is the key words that I should use to look
for them. I have been thinking of using them. But I didn't know what
they are called. Good. Now, I can use the right terms to ask the
salesman in the store. Thanks.

By the way, do you need a wheel stand for the front wheel that is made
from hard plastic?

Jay Chan