Skipper

Default Atlantic Crossing on small power boat ?

Gene Kearns wrote:

Skipper wrote:

So, what is your point, Gene?

My point is... this is a boating newsgroup.

Sorry you missed the point...yet again, Gene.

--
Skipper
Don White

Gene Kearns wrote:

Hooo-Boy.... you are going to get on Skipper's bad side with comments
like that....

snip...

bad side???...as opposed to what...is there a good side?
Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

It wasn't until long after you made a fool of yourself with that b.s.
tale that you tried to recover by saying it was on a sailboat.

I had no idea one could generate 25' waves in a bathtub in Derby, Kansas.

He meant 2.5 centimeter waves.
Charlie Brown

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 18:11:44 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Skippy's kind of cruising doesn't involve a boat, but, rather, a open
top car, a warm night, and $5 hookers.

You say that like it's a bad thing!

Eisboch

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I don't believe he ever owned that Bayliner. Why would someone living in
Derby, Kansas, buy a half-day cruiser?

I have not been near a computer for three weeks. Is it now the consensus
that Skipper is indeed the original Skipper?

Eisboch

Skipper

Gene Kearns wrote:

Yeah! Actually there was a happy side to Skipper in 1996-97... that
era. He had a lot of pride of ownership in his Bayliner and the one
trip that he posted some information about. Trouble started when he
crossed the line of believability and people started to question the
veracity of his posts...he has been angry and defensive ever since.
Sad, really.

http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Since when did you become a BSing spinmeister? Was it about the time you
started shilling for Yeaton's commercial Bayguide?

FWIW, you will find many Skipper trip reports in the archives, not just
one. I no longer post them as fodder for trolls such as yourself. A case
could be made that these reports would be far better for the NG than
your continued vitriol.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Eisboch wrote:

I have not been near a computer for three weeks. Is it now the consensus
that Skipper is indeed the original Skipper?

Yours truly,

--
Skipper
Skipper

Gene Kearns wrote:

I don't think I have subjected you to ANY verbal abuse... unless
reading your own words, that I quoted, is somehow painful. And I
certainly harbor no ill will.

And I simply don't suffer fools as gladly as I once did.

--
Skipper
Don White

Eisboch wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I don't believe he ever owned that Bayliner. Why would someone living in
Derby, Kansas, buy a half-day cruiser?

I have not been near a computer for three weeks. Is it now the consensus
that Skipper is indeed the original Skipper?

Eisboch

I believe so...at least in some reduced capacity.
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Eisboch wrote:

I have not been near a computer for three weeks. Is it now the consensus
that Skipper is indeed the original Skipper?

Indeed, but a nastier and more removed from reality Skipper. Several
believe he has suffered a stroke and a modest personality change, and
not for the better. Naturally, since he doesn't like me much, the usual
scum are encouraging him.

Oh...Skipper seems into full-blown anti-Semitism now. Isn't that nice?

Oh, I know what this is about. It's about that Jewfish story I posted a
couple weeks ago. In the story, that Jewfish demanded an exorbitant
amount of interest from me. Harry must think that's how they get their
name? In truth, I suspect Harry would have backed off that kind of
interest as well.

--
Skipper

Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM