Default Common courtesy? Extinct!

Common Courtesy as well as Common Sense and Modesty have become extinct
species in this day and age of lets see who can be the most loud, rude
and obnoxious! My 2cents. Tom.

Gould 0738

No, not extinct at all. You notice the obnoxious ones, and don't
notice the courteous ones.

Fact is, there are just too many rats living in this cage. Close
encounters with the obnoxious ones is gonna happen.

bb

Nobody says much about the situations that go right. When we throttle back to
avoid waking a nearby fisherman or change course to pass behind a sailboat, we
get a lot of friendly waves. Those friendly waves don't show up as complaints
on the internet, but are far more common.
Bill Kiene

Hi All,

I think that it makes the nice people even more appreciated. I always
comment when I met someone that is very well mannered and pleasant, "The
were raised right" and their parents and grand parent can be proud.

Like the person that lets you go before them or says "Good morning" or "How
are you?" to many people every day.

If you visit the mid-west like in South Dakota where my wife is from, in a
grocery store if you just look at someone you will be in a 15 minute
conversation.

On the radio show daily this guys says "Treat other as you would like to be
treated and the world would be a better place."

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA
www.kiene.com

wrote in message

Common Courtesy as well as Common Sense and Modesty have become extinct
species in this day and age of lets see who can be the most loud, rude
and obnoxious! My 2cents. Tom.

GAZ

Fact! Good example is the idiots on this group who insist on all types of
OT garbage even tho there are groups available for them. No common courtesy
or common sense!

Common courtesy? Paul General 23 August 19th 03 08:42 PM
Is sailing becoming extinct? Don White General 14 August 12th 03 12:38 AM
Breadmakers and courtesy flags bumfuzzle General 7 August 6th 03 02:50 PM