Bill Kiene

Default Common courtesy? Extinct!

Hi All,

I think that it makes the nice people even more appreciated. I always
comment when I met someone that is very well mannered and pleasant, "The
were raised right" and their parents and grand parent can be proud.

Like the person that lets you go before them or says "Good morning" or "How
are you?" to many people every day.

If you visit the mid-west like in South Dakota where my wife is from, in a
grocery store if you just look at someone you will be in a 15 minute
conversation.

On the radio show daily this guys says "Treat other as you would like to be
treated and the world would be a better place."

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA
www.kiene.com

wrote in message

Common Courtesy as well as Common Sense and Modesty have become extinct
species in this day and age of lets see who can be the most loud, rude
and obnoxious! My 2cents. Tom.