PocoLoco

Default Wilma!

NOYB, Naples is now being discussed on Fox News. They're reporting a mandatory
evacuation for the downtown, and discussing the homes and possible damage.

You're in my prayers. Hope all goes well for you and yours.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
*JimH*

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
NOYB, Naples is now being discussed on Fox News. They're reporting a
mandatory
evacuation for the downtown, and discussing the homes and possible damage.

You're in my prayers. Hope all goes well for you and yours.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Ditto.

And it looks like your cruise will be able to take off as scheduled. The
hurricane is not expected to hit Florida until Monday. Your itinerary and
ports of call may change though.

NOYB

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
NOYB, Naples is now being discussed on Fox News. They're reporting a
mandatory
evacuation for the downtown, and discussing the homes and possible damage.

You're in my prayers. Hope all goes well for you and yours.

--

Thanks, John. Actually, we've been thinking about getting a new boat, and
doing a remodel on our house...so this should work out nicely. ;-)

In all seriousness, what I'm most worried about is my dental practice and my
patients. I can always rebuild...but without the practice up and running,
and without patients going to the dentist, there's no income.

Fortunately, dentists are in sharp demand all over Florida. There are
numerous corporate-owned dental practices constantly looking for associates
(part-time and full-time).

This is why we pay those big insurance premiums every year.

We're watching Wilma closely and will be bugging out tomorrow morning if the
track remains the same, and the hurricane is still expected to come in at a
Cat 2 or higher.

DSK

NOYB wrote:
We're watching Wilma closely and will be bugging out tomorrow morning if the
track remains the same, and the hurricane is still expected to come in at a
Cat 2 or higher.

Sounds like you're well prepared and thinking ahead. Wish you the best
of luck.

DSK

PocoLoco

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:12:41 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
.. .
NOYB, Naples is now being discussed on Fox News. They're reporting a
mandatory
evacuation for the downtown, and discussing the homes and possible damage.

You're in my prayers. Hope all goes well for you and yours.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Ditto.

And it looks like your cruise will be able to take off as scheduled. The
hurricane is not expected to hit Florida until Monday. Your itinerary and
ports of call may change though.

It will, and it did. Now we're going on the Eastern (instead of Western)
Caribbean cruise. Having spent several months in the Bahamas, I'm not thrilled
with the change. I'm hoping they'll give us a good deal on a future trip. A
friend got a 50% deal on another cruise taken within a year when a similar
change was made a couple years ago.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Agreed!

You're in my prayers. Hope all goes well for you and yours.

NOYB

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:12:41 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Looks like you'll be threading the eye of a needle. There's a tropical
disturbance brewing to the west of St. Lucia. Good luck, God bless, and be
safe.

http://skeetobiteweather.com/archive...992005mlts.gif

NOYB

"P. Fritz" wrote in message
Just out of curiousity......no business interruption insurance.....or is
it even availible?

Yes, I have it. But truthfully, I'm not sure I know how they calculate what
they'll pay out.

*JimH*

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message
Just out of curiousity......no business interruption insurance.....or is
it even availible?

Yes, I have it. But truthfully, I'm not sure I know how they calculate
what they'll pay out.

It depends on the type of BI you have. It usually pays for loss of income
and extra expenses while you try to get back into business. Your equipment
is covered under your property damage insurance.

Wilma! Martin Baxter ASA 15 November 8th 05 03:24 AM
Wilma - Looks like another bad one *JimH* General 28 October 23rd 05 01:44 AM
Loaded up the Whaler and fleeing Wilma NOYB General 11 October 21st 05 02:54 AM
Wilma. Crap. Eisboch General 46 October 20th 05 05:50 PM
Wilma coming your way Neal Joe ASA 1 October 19th 05 03:07 PM