Martin Baxter

Default Wilma!

Now that looks nasty!

http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/da...isible_100.jpg

Cheers
Martin
Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----
Steve Thomas

Yet another new record for low pressure in the Atlantic.
It has been a year for records.

Winter ain't so bad, although it is going to be expensive this year.

Steve Thomas
42*N

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

Now that looks nasty!

http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/da...isible_100.jpg

Cheers
Martin
Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----

Vito

"Steve Thomas" wrote
Winter ain't so bad, although it is going to be expensive this year.

The bad news was that a half dozen 100 year old Oaks got blown onto my
house, garage and shed a year and a half ago. The good news is that I now
have plenty of firewood. So does everybody else hereabouts, a full PU load,
about 3/4 cord, cut and stacked is $100.

Frank

Hi, all,

A quick update from me...

Having survived Katrina and Rita in New Orleans, we sailed to Naples,
Fl. then to the Dry Tortugas, where we planned to start having some
fun. However, Wilma seems intent on giving us our third major 'cane in
just a couple of months. Damn!

So we sailed from the Dry Tortugas to Key West. The Zombie Princess is
currently tied up in the Key West City Marina and we rented a car and
are on our way to Orlando. The kids have NOT had much fun so far on
this trip, so we figured they deserved a coupla days at Disneyworld.

See ya,

Frank and krewe
s/v Zombie Princess of New Orleans

Joe

Sheeze Frank, at least your getting all the hassles out of the way from
the git go.

Say hello to Mickey

Joe

katy

Frank wrote:
Hi, all,

A quick update from me...

Having survived Katrina and Rita in New Orleans, we sailed to Naples,
Fl. then to the Dry Tortugas, where we planned to start having some
fun. However, Wilma seems intent on giving us our third major 'cane in
just a couple of months. Damn!

So we sailed from the Dry Tortugas to Key West. The Zombie Princess is
currently tied up in the Key West City Marina and we rented a car and
are on our way to Orlando. The kids have NOT had much fun so far on
this trip, so we figured they deserved a coupla days at Disneyworld.

See ya,

Frank and krewe
s/v Zombie Princess of New Orleans

Wow...you're like Joe Blylflk of the Lil Abner comic
strip...disaster just follows you around! Hope everything works out
ok...

katy
Capt. JG

The question is... are you going to be able to get back to the boat? I
thought they ordered an evac of the Keys.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Frank" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, all,

A quick update from me...

Having survived Katrina and Rita in New Orleans, we sailed to Naples,
Fl. then to the Dry Tortugas, where we planned to start having some
fun. However, Wilma seems intent on giving us our third major 'cane in
just a couple of months. Damn!

So we sailed from the Dry Tortugas to Key West. The Zombie Princess is
currently tied up in the Key West City Marina and we rented a car and
are on our way to Orlando. The kids have NOT had much fun so far on
this trip, so we figured they deserved a coupla days at Disneyworld.

See ya,

Frank and krewe
s/v Zombie Princess of New Orleans

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
Maybe you should change the name of your vessel
to something more Christian.

Anybody hear of what became of Frank and Zombie Princess?
Key West got hit pretty hard, I hear.

Wilma was weeks ago, haven't you heard?

No one cared about you but me, but that was futile as it appears now.

Who on this newsgroup takes everything as the absolute truth? No on but
Capt. Neal...

LP

Joe

I think he was asking about Frank on Zombie Princess LP..

Haven't heard a word Capt....let's assume he's island hopping and out
of the loop.

Joe

Scotty

here, stupid, from their web site;

Sunday, October 30, 2005
All is well

Boat is ok, more scrapes but afloat. KW is shaken, some flood
damage, but 80% functional. We'll spend H'ween here.

http://www.zombieprincess.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps
Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Frank" wrote in
[...]

"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
or the ignorant." -- Capt. Neal®

Wilma - Looks like another bad one *JimH* General 28 October 23rd 05 01:44 AM
Wilma. Crap. Eisboch General 46 October 20th 05 05:50 PM
Wilma coming your way Neal Joe ASA 1 October 19th 05 03:07 PM