NOYB

Default Loaded up the Whaler and fleeing Wilma

http://www.ritilan.com/archives/imag...oat_in_tow.JPG

NOYB wrote:
http://www.ritilan.com/archives/imag...oat_in_tow.JPG

Good luck!

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
http://www.ritilan.com/archives/imag...oat_in_tow.JPG

Great photo. Seriously, hope the storm gives you and yours a pass.

Thanks. I'm surprised you didn't comment on the "Jesus is Lord" statement
painted on the back of the RV.

BTW--What state's tag is on the back of that "dualie"?

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
http://www.ritilan.com/archives/imag...oat_in_tow.JPG

Good luck!

Thanks. I'm tying the boat down after work today, digging out the insurance
papers and title, and heading off to the other coast. It might still follow
us there, but at least we won't have storm surge to worry about.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

I typically have no objection to private citizens expressing their
reasonable personal religious feelings publicly, so long as they don't
try to push those beliefs on others. I'm not an atheist. I simply prefer
to keep my private religious beliefs...private.

You are a non-believing Jew, Krause, anti-Christian to the extreme, and
incapable of the truth. You exemplify the Jewish faith and have no
concern for others.

--
Skipper

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

A "non-believing Jew." What the hell would that be?

Harry Krause.

--
Skipper
PocoLoco

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:02:14 -0500, Skipper wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

I typically have no objection to private citizens expressing their
reasonable personal religious feelings publicly, so long as they don't
try to push those beliefs on others. I'm not an atheist. I simply prefer
to keep my private religious beliefs...private.

You are a non-believing Jew, Krause, anti-Christian to the extreme, and
incapable of the truth. You exemplify the Jewish faith and have no
concern for others.

Your anti-Jewish comments are neither welcome nor appreciated.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
Skipper

Skipper wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

A "non-believing Jew." What the hell would that be?

Harry Krause.

Well, what do you know...We HAVE found Krause's hot button.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

A "non-believing Jew." What the hell would that be?

Harry Krause.

Well, what do you know...We HAVE found Krause's hot button.

Say what?

Yes, for those interested in restoring this NG back from the left-wing
nutsie who hijacked it, we have found a subject to explore. So why does
this subject press your mute button, Krause?

--
Skipper
Don White

Skipper wrote:
Skipper wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

A "non-believing Jew." What the hell would that be?

Harry Krause.

Well, what do you know...We HAVE found Krause's hot button.

--
Skipper

You are starting to sound more & more like the old Skipper...that is,
just before he went 'postal' in here and disappeared for a while.
Relax...life is too short. Buy a boat and explore those roadside ditches.