Default Who Am I

Skipper wrote:
wrote:

Your exercise of the day: ...have a happy Sunday, Psuedo.

Will do. BTW, one of your phans asked for a recent photo. Know you've
been busy and unable to respond, so I pulled one for you:

http://imagehost.bizhat.com/img_page...huck_gould.jpg

This is perhaps the most telling picture one can find from someone who
really knows you...pleased I could help.

--
Skipper

You and your psychological twin, with your silly pictures and/or
slanderous captions. Both of you in a week. Great minds really do think
alike, don't they?

That stuff was pretty funny back about the age when you won the Soap
Box Derby, Psuedo. I can remember passing unlfattering drawings of
so-and-so
from desk to desk in about Grade 3. Do try growing out of it, won't you
please?

Why not contribute something on topic (aside from Steinbeck excerpts)
for a change?

Netsock

"Skipper" wrote in message
In my cyber life I own a fleet of boats; a fabulous 36' Zimmermanlike
lobster boat, a Parker cuddy, and an Old Town canoe. I've owned 36 other
boats including a new custom Hatteras with Corinthian leather upholstery
and a few Swans. I've sailed around the Horn several times and have salt
water flowing though my veins.

In real life I live in a trailer park and have pretty low self esteem.
The overall quality of my life is not very good as I spend most of my
time trolling cyber newsgroups. I do have an old Parker but use it
infrequently. My favorite boat is the 3.6" plastic lobster boat I play
with in the tub (at least I call it my lobster boat).

I have seen Krause's real house, and can tell you...it is not a trailer.

I also know that Krause has no boat whatsoever.

And, of course, yes...we all know he is a habitual liar.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Skipper

Netsock wrote:

I have seen Krause's real house, and can tell you...it is not a trailer.

I've only seen a picture of his last boat (some kind of dinghy) and it
was parked in front of the trailer and his chainlink fence.

I also know that Krause has no boat whatsoever.

I thought he had a Parker. Is that one of his tales also?

And, of course, yes...we all know he is a habitual liar.

And that goes without saying. It's very common for his type.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

I've only seen a picture of his last boat (some kind of dinghy) and it
was parked in front of the trailer and his chainlink fence.

Trailer? Chainlink fence? Where do you guys buy these tales?

From you. You posted the picture to the NG a few years back. Believe
there was a blue mini truck parked in front of the little skiff. Are you
now claiming that wreck of a truck was not yours also?

--
Skipper
P Fritz

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

I've only seen a picture of his last boat (some kind of dinghy) and it
was parked in front of the trailer and his chainlink fence.

Trailer? Chainlink fence? Where do you guys buy these tales?

From you. You posted the picture to the NG a few years back. Believe
there was a blue mini truck parked in front of the little skiff. Are you
now claiming that wreck of a truck was not yours also?

--
Skipper

Harry tells so many lies, he can't remember what he has posted........the
only way for him so save face is to "non archive" his posts.

Starbucker

Skippers phone number is available via the White Pages. His email address
listed in posts is a working email address, and is the same one Dave Mann
has used for years. Harry likes to pretend this is not Dave, because Dave
makes Harry looks foolish.
" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
In my cyber life I own a fleet of boats; a fabulous 36' Zimmermanlike
lobster boat, a Parker cuddy, and an Old Town canoe. I've owned 36 other
boats including a new custom Hatteras with Corinthian leather upholstery
and a few Swans. I've sailed around the Horn several times and have salt
water flowing though my veins.

In real life I live in a trailer park and have pretty low self esteem.
The overall quality of my life is not very good as I spend most of my
time trolling cyber newsgroups. I do have an old Parker but use it
infrequently. My favorite boat is the 3.6" plastic lobster boat I play
with in the tub (at least I call it my lobster boat).

Who am I?

--
Skipper

Can't be the imitation Skipper..from Derby or whatever. I heard he was
evicted from his trailer park for causing property values to plumit.

So explain to me how someone can post as Skipper with their ISP showing
the same as the original Skipper had and the IP address also being the
same.

Also explain how the Skipper knows the particulars about certain NG
members here, some of which appear never to have been posted in this NG as
they were private exchanges.

Chuck Gould has Skippers phone number. Perhaps he can email it to you so
you can put this Imitation Skipper crap to bed once and for all.