Default Who Am I

Skipper wrote:
wrote:

Your exercise of the day: ...have a happy Sunday, Psuedo.

Will do. BTW, one of your phans asked for a recent photo. Know you've
been busy and unable to respond, so I pulled one for you:

http://imagehost.bizhat.com/img_page...huck_gould.jpg

This is perhaps the most telling picture one can find from someone who
really knows you...pleased I could help.

--
Skipper

You and your psychological twin, with your silly pictures and/or
slanderous captions. Both of you in a week. Great minds really do think
alike, don't they?

That stuff was pretty funny back about the age when you won the Soap
Box Derby, Psuedo. I can remember passing unlfattering drawings of
so-and-so
from desk to desk in about Grade 3. Do try growing out of it, won't you
please?

Why not contribute something on topic (aside from Steinbeck excerpts)
for a change?