PocoLoco

Default Who Am I

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:19:35 -0500, Skipper wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:

He *says* he's asked me to go for a ride on the lobsta boat, but that is
Pferdeäpfel.

Horse apples, huh? He seems to have a pretty good supply.

Yup.
--
John H

*JimH*

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:32:08 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

So explain to me how someone can post as Skipper with their ISP showing
the
same as the original Skipper had and the IP address also being the same.

As for the name and ISP, the real Skipper no longer uses that ISP. The
johnny come lately fake Skipper does NOT post with either the same IP
address or the same NNTP server.

Also explain how the Skipper knows the particulars about certain NG
members
here, some of which appear never to have been posted in this NG as they
were
private exchanges.

Smithers has bragged in the past to have many years of saved newsgroup
postings... it also stands to reason that he had email conversations
with the real Skipper.

Chuck Gould has Skippers phone number. Perhaps he can email it to you so
you can put this Imitation Skipper crap to bed once and for all.

I have it too, if you'd like to call him.....

--

_ ___c
\ _| \_

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups

So is it your belief that this is not the real Skipper, and if not, what is
needed to crack this one to find out who the culprit is?

I would have no problem calling Skipper but I would have the nonbelievers
when I reported the results one way or another.

It is best that the one who accused me of being the Skipper call him, or
perhaps your or Eisboch.

Starbucker

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
Smithers has bragged in the past to have many years of saved newsgroup
postings... it also stands to reason that he had email conversations
with the real Skipper.

Gene,
Who has been bragging about having saved years of NG postings? Anyone who
did that would have to be a fool, when they can use Google to look up
anything they want.

Starbucker

Gene,
Only Harry's original post is not archived. All of the replies, which
include Harry's original post are archived.

All of Harry's posts are archived, and are easily retrieved.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:50:59 -0400, "Starbucker"
wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
Smithers has bragged in the past to have many years of saved newsgroup
postings... it also stands to reason that he had email conversations
with the real Skipper.

Gene,
Who has been bragging about having saved years of NG postings? Anyone who
did that would have to be a fool, when they can use Google to look up
anything they want.

Foolish? After a week or so, how does one google up a posting that had
the X-No-Archive set to "yes?"

--

_ ___c
\ _| \_
~~~~ }((((o ~~~~~~ }{{{{o ~~~~~~~

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

Skipper

Starbucker wrote:

Gene,
Only Harry's original post is not archived. All of the replies, which
include Harry's original post are archived.

All of Harry's posts are archived, and are easily retrieved.

And if you're missing one of that creature's posts, you might check with
the official archiver of this NG, Karen. She can bring up the phacts.

--
Skipper
PocoLoco

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:01:13 -0400, "Starbucker"
wrote:

Gene,
Only Harry's original post is not archived. All of the replies, which
include Harry's original post are archived.

All of Harry's posts are archived, and are easily retrieved.

.. .
wrote:

[...]

What about those to me (which you've mentioned) to which no one responds? Gosh,
I hope they're saved somewhere for *someone* to read!
--
John H

Starbucker

Harry,
Was hectoring the Word of the Day?

wrote:

Gene,
Only Harry's original post is not archived. All of the replies, which
include Harry's original post are archived.

All of Harry's posts are archived, and are easily retrieved.

So, you were only talking about Harry and the original Skipper?

Basically, that's about all Smithers Starfocher talks about. Even his
discussion of pseudoSkipper is only in the context of finding another
"ally" in his failed war to hector me. I would bet that about 75% of his
posts relate to me.

PocoLoco

wrote:

Gene,
Only Harry's original post is not archived. All of the replies, which
include Harry's original post are archived.

All of Harry's posts are archived, and are easily retrieved.

So, you were only talking about Harry and the original Skipper?

Basically, that's about all Smithers Starfocher talks about. Even his
discussion of pseudoSkipper is only in the context of finding another
"ally" in his failed war to hector me. I would bet that about 75% of his
posts relate to me.

"Hector" was the word of the day on O'Reilly last night. Now we know what Harry
watches when he's not on his machine calling people names!
--
John H