PocoLoco

Default Who Am I

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:24:03 -0500, Skipper wrote:

In my cyber life I own a fleet of boats; a fabulous 36' Zimmermanlike
lobster boat, a Parker cuddy, and an Old Town canoe. I've owned 36 other
boats including a new custom Hatteras with Corinthian leather upholstery
and a few Swans. I've sailed around the Horn several times and have salt
water flowing though my veins.

In real life I live in a trailer park and have pretty low self esteem.
The overall quality of my life is not very good as I spend most of my
time trolling cyber newsgroups. I do have an old Parker but use it
infrequently. My favorite boat is the 3.6" plastic lobster boat I play
with in the tub (at least I call it my lobster boat).

Who am I?

For shame!
--
John H