*JimH*

Default Boat Graveyard Pics

Stolen from a boating forum I visit. Pretty amazing pictures:

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Do not attempt if you are on anything less than DSL as even then it will
take a few minutes to open.

DSK

*JimH* wrote:

Stolen from a boating forum I visit. Pretty amazing pictures:

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Do not attempt if you are on anything less than DSL as even then it will
take a few minutes to open.

Those are are some cool pics, thanks.

And that is a slow web site. What's up with that? Always makes me
suspicious.

DSK

Doug Kanter

" *JimH*" wrote in message
Stolen from a boating forum I visit. Pretty amazing pictures:

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Do not attempt if you are on anything less than DSL as even then it will
take a few minutes to open.

Jeez....what's it hosted on? A machine with a 14.4k modem?

JR North

http://oboylephoto.com/ruins/

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Take food and water along when exploring these sites...
JR

*JimH* wrote:
Stolen from a boating forum I visit. Pretty amazing pictures:

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Do not attempt if you are on anything less than DSL as even then it will
take a few minutes to open.

John

They opened up pretty quick for me. When driving from Jersey to Staten
Island you see a lot of these boats. They're all waiting to be
officially declared derilects.I always wanted to board them and
explore.
I remember seeing a few abandoned ships from the Outerbridge Crossing.
The old Staten Island ferries wind up here too. Imagine the stories
those ships could tell.
John

Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire [email protected] General 81 October 13th 05 05:48 PM
Coming To A Boat Near You? Ed Stasiak General 31 October 12th 05 06:37 PM
Notes from a demo of the Selene 48 [email protected] General 2 October 7th 05 01:05 AM
Seattle Racing Boat for Charter in Hawaii (Chuck!) [email protected] General 3 October 5th 05 02:40 PM
Help: I sale my beautiful boat (year 1881) Propaganda General 2 October 5th 05 02:09 PM