BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat Graveyard Pics (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/61267-boat-graveyard-pics.html)

*JimH* October 11th 05 05:08 PM

Boat Graveyard Pics

Stolen from a boating forum I visit. Pretty amazing pictures:

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Do not attempt if you are on anything less than DSL as even then it will
take a few minutes to open.

DSK October 11th 05 05:34 PM

Boat Graveyard Pics

*JimH* wrote:

Stolen from a boating forum I visit. Pretty amazing pictures:

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Do not attempt if you are on anything less than DSL as even then it will
take a few minutes to open.

Those are are some cool pics, thanks.

And that is a slow web site. What's up with that? Always makes me
suspicious.

DSK

Doug Kanter October 11th 05 05:50 PM

Boat Graveyard Pics

" *JimH*" wrote in message
Stolen from a boating forum I visit. Pretty amazing pictures:

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Do not attempt if you are on anything less than DSL as even then it will
take a few minutes to open.

Jeez....what's it hosted on? A machine with a 14.4k modem?

JR North October 12th 05 03:20 AM

Boat Graveyard Pics

http://oboylephoto.com/ruins/

http://www.opacity.us/gallery87.htm

Take food and water along when exploring these sites...
JR

John October 12th 05 05:26 AM

Boat Graveyard Pics

They opened up pretty quick for me. When driving from Jersey to Staten
Island you see a lot of these boats. They're all waiting to be
officially declared derilects.I always wanted to board them and
explore.
I remember seeing a few abandoned ships from the Outerbridge Crossing.
The old Staten Island ferries wind up here too. Imagine the stories
those ships could tell.
John