Doug Kanter

Default Disappointment

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

My son: "The
dickhead's trying to distract us from the fact that he wants me to get

shot

So it's ok that your son has a foul mouth as long as he's anti-Republican?

If your son has drawn the conclusion that Bush is sending kids over to the
Middle East solely because he wants them to get shot at, then perhaps you
should have tuned him into the news programs 34 months ago. Oh yeah...and
turn off that damned NPR.

Foul mouth: He reserves it for special people.

His conclusion: There's no reason to believe otherwise.

John Doe

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bush 'disappointed' by gay marriage ban's defeat
Foes of Senate amendment decry 'political tool'

Thursday, July 15, 2004 Posted: 5:24 AM EDT (0924 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush says he is "disappointed" that a

move
to effectively ban same-sex marriage was "temporarily blocked" in

the
Senate, and he is urging the House to take up the matter.

"Activist judges and local officials in some parts of the country

are
not letting up in their efforts to redefine marriage for the rest of
America, and neither should defenders of traditional marriage flag

in
their efforts," Bush said in a statement.

Awwwwwwwww....hopefully, Bush will have a really big disappointment

in
November.

I still cannot figure out why the Fundie Repugs believe "same-sex
marriage" is a threat to heterosexual marriage

It's a threat to the well-being of kids growing up in such a screwed

up
environment. It's the moral decay of a society which is dominated by
homosexuality. You think it's not a problem? Look at the history of
civilizations in which homosexuality flourished.

Show me proof that same-sex marriage is a serious threat to the
well-being of children, or, better yet, *more serious* threat to the
well-being of children brought up in a traditional household where the
female is dominated by the male or abused by the male, or where one
partner drinks, takes drugs, or where the family doesn't have the
wherewithal for health care, food, shelter, whatever.

Funny that you would compare/equate a same-sex marriage household with

the
other destructive, dysfunctional types of households out there.

Sorry, fella, but I'm just playhing off your illogic.

Show me proof that our society is dominated by homosexuality.

Open a TV Guide and look at the programs that are on every night.
Statistics have shown that homosexuals make up about 10% of our

population.
Programs about homosexuals, or programs that make reference to

homosexuals
constitute a lot larger portion of the nightly TV program lineup than

10%.

Well, that's surely scientific...

Civilizations rise and fall for many reasons, Nobby.

Yes...one of which can be the rampant spread of homosexuality. When a
civilization loses it's morals, it starts down the slippery slope to
extinction.

Ours in this
country is falling, but not because of homosexuality.

It's one of the reasons why morality is at an all-time low.

I'm blame the decline in morality on right-wing bigortry.

How about the Whoopee Cushion Gig. Morality at it's worst.

basskisser

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"Gould 0738" wrote in message

....women actually lose some
hearing in the lower registers more typically associated with male speech.

:-)

Shortly after our wedding, my wife seemed to develop a total hearing loss
*exactly* corresponding to the tonal characteristics of my voice. Otherwise
unaffected.

:-)

Jeez, do you really think that anyone would WANT to hear your blather?
DSK

John Gaquin wrote:
Shortly after our wedding, my wife seemed to develop a total hearing loss
*exactly* corresponding to the tonal characteristics of my voice. Otherwise
unaffected.

:-)

I dunno about hearing, but when we were first married, my wife thought I
could fly like Superman... now she seems surprised I can tie my own shoes...

But she is still a great cruising companion and she does a marvelous job
on the boat's varnish.

Fair Skies
Doug King

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:DIPKc.118293$%_6.52640@attbi_s01...
LOL,
If Bass only knew how funny it is to hear him say " Jeez, do you really
think that anyone would WANT to hear your blather?"

If John only knew how stupid it is to hear LOL all the time.
jim--

"John Smith" wrote in message

LOL,
If Bass only knew how funny it is to hear him say " Jeez, do you really
think that anyone would WANT to hear your blather?"

If John only knew how stupid it is to hear LOL all the time.

How do you *hear* it basskisser? Everyone else *reads* it. LOL!

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message

LOL,
If Bass only knew how funny it is to hear him say " Jeez, do you

really
think that anyone would WANT to hear your blather?"

If John only knew how stupid it is to hear LOL all the time.

How do you *hear* it basskisser? Everyone else *reads* it. LOL!

LOL

You stupid ****, I was replying the same as John Smith, HE used the
word "hear", I repeated in in jest, but it was well over your head.