Default Anyone have a 13" Whaler on a lift?

Greetings,

I just bought a new (to me) 13' Whaler Sport, and need to put it on a
pole lift. I've been looking at the galvanized Tide Tamer 1,200#
model, as they show my exact boat sitting on one on their web site.

What I can't decide is whether to go with the 1,200# or 1,500#
version. The boat and motor evidently weight 800 pounds, so the
1,200# version seems to have sufficient capacity.

What kind of lift are you using?

Thanks!

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:46:14 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
Greetings,

I just bought a new (to me) 13' Whaler Sport, and need to put it on a
pole lift. I've been looking at the galvanized Tide Tamer 1,200#
model, as they show my exact boat sitting on one on their web site.

What I can't decide is whether to go with the 1,200# or 1,500#
version. The boat and motor evidently weight 800 pounds, so the
1,200# version seems to have sufficient capacity.

What kind of lift are you using?

Thanks!

Now that I read your post again, you don't say whether the pole lift is
land or boat-based...

jps

Piling mount/dock based.......Thanks for the tip on the Whaler site!!

T-Top's Aftermarket, Boston Whaler Outrage '23 Jon.boston General 5 April 9th 04 01:55 PM
13foot Whaler vs similar sized RIB FixinBones General 8 March 24th 04 01:51 PM
Boat lift control. Alan Hannas General 5 October 16th 03 03:56 AM
Whaler tips Bill Kiene General 3 September 2nd 03 09:33 PM
Boston Whaler FG General 2 August 2nd 03 11:54 AM