FG

Default Boston Whaler

What do you think of Boston Whaler? Specifically a 15' jet boat from them?

Boston Whaler Rage
15' 175hp

Thanks

Frank
Joe

I did quite a bit of research 2 years ago before I ended up with the boat that I have now. I started with the intention of buying an 18' Whaler CC. Ultimately, I bought a lesser known CC. The reason was simple: you can get the same features/benefits of a Whaler with less popular boats for about 30%-50% discount (depends on where you are shopping). Don't let anyone tell you differently. Do the research, talk to boat dealers, builders and mechanics. Ask them about all brands, including Whalers.

I don't know enough about jet engines to have an opinion. Wonder what others who chime in will think.

Joe