rgdavico

Default 175 merc oil injection disconnection question

Hi all,

I have decided to remove my oil injection. I had the boat in the shop for
some other repairs, and asked the guy to go ahead and do this as well. Well,
its a long story, but the short version is the guy was a serious
procrastinator and just couldn't seem to have the boat done when he promised
it, and 7 weeks later I took it home to finish myself.

As far as the oil injection goes, he said that he had everything ready to
remove the pump, including all alarm issues and a timing change. He did not
have the block off part that I needed, but mentioned that it looked like a
dummy shaft with a plate, whereas everything I see when I look for this part
is just a block off plate. He made it sound like this was rather important.
Can anyone shed any light on this part and where I may find it?

Thanks!!!
Rich

Woodchuck

go here www.screamandfly.com

"rgdavico" wrote in message
news_2Ec.2458$fd3.360@lakeread04...
[...]

20 hp merc question........ Dave P General 2 June 1st 04 06:06 PM
5.7L Merc coil question Coff General 6 May 7th 04 05:25 AM
Which engine for new pontoon, 60 hp merc BigFoot or 90 hp merc Jon General 15 February 6th 04 06:32 AM
Winterizing question plus. rock_doctor General 3 October 19th 03 02:24 AM
Merc '85 / '86 Question... Clams??? Jim General 0 October 2nd 03 07:00 AM