Harry Krause

Default OT: If you post non boating

Florida Keyz wrote:
I have to admit, It makes me laugh to see how anal some of the OT posters are.

One guy went to the trouble of looking up words of one of my posts and typing
out the definitions, IN FULL!

They are so predictabe it reminds me of grade school!

You mean, the one you walked by, instead of attending?
Gary Warner

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
I have to admit, It makes me laugh to see how anal some of the OT posters

are....

And I have to admit....The first few times that you posted these poorly
worded messages aimed at the OT posters I fell for it. I swooped in and gave
my version of the "Well, you're off topic too and please get off you
holier-than-thou horse." After a while I saw that you were just posting
this stuff to get a rise out of people. Or, in Usenet / boating parlance,
you were trolling.

And every time you post you always drag in a few more. It's a little sad, I
think, that this is how you get your kicks. And, in my opinion, it adds even
more to the decline of this group than off-topic political posts do. But, I
must admit, it is interesting to watch.

Don White

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message snip It's there
kick.
snip

It's THEIR kick??

Wayne.B

Default If you post non boating

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 06:41:13 -0400, "Charles T. Low"
wrote:

to bring the topic back to boating, I would like to say
that I support some form of mandatory boater training.

=====================================

Charles, I understand your point of view but I've come around to the
point of view that the less govenment touches boating, the better off
we are in the long run.

Florida Keyz

ya see, thay are such bored people, they have nothing better to do than react,
as children.

Ha!

All you have to do is read there responces to see how illiterate they are.
Makes you wonder why anone would even bother to put there ignorance for all to
see on the internet.