BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT The Conservative Brain (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/502-ot-conservative-brain.html)

basskisser August 7th 03 03:07 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Jim" wrote in message news:FYcYa.54730$Oz4.14913@rwcrnsc54...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jim" wrote in message

news:Gl6Ya.78866$Ho3.9903@sccrnsc03...
Basskisser: If you are employed as an engineer as you claim, why the majority of

your
posts to this NG made during normal business hours?????

Very simple....well, maybe not for some.....
As I've stated, in this forum, I'm self employed. I contract work. My
choice. I make my own hours. Sometimes, I work from early afternoon,
until well into the night. Sometimes, I get up early, and finish up
early. All according to MY schedule.

Have you formed your own engineering consulting business with others or are you on your
own?

I am self employed. I contract work from the company that I worked for
10 years. I use CAD techs, etc. from contacts that I've made through
the years.

Bill Cole August 7th 03 03:18 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Basskisser asked:

Please provide ANY shred of evidence that the "courts.........found
out your grow marijuana" Can't? Didn't think so

Darn you are right, I don't know if the courts know about the illegal
activity you do in your home, but if you let me know what county you live in
I will make sure this is corrected.

Can I be honest with you, anyone who makes a post in alt.drugs.pot about
growing dope, should not be calling anyone, and I do mean anyone stupid.
That must be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of.

Now for what it is worth, I don't care if anyone smokes dope as long as they
don't smoke and drive, but only a complete idiot make a post like the one
below and then go out of his way to **** people off. You would make a great
antidrug commercial.

From: OnLanier ) aka JimDandy and Basskisser
Subject: Grow For next to NOTHING!..and other ramblings
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.pot
Date: 2000/09/21

Please help! I have started a couple of plants, looking pretty good,
they are three leaved plants. My most important question...how to tell
a male at an early stage...the best one is bushy, about 8" tall so far.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

----

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill Cole" wrote in message

How long have you been unemployed? Do you take care of your daughter or
have the courts keep you separated from the kids since they found out

your
grow marijuana?

Are you REALLY that stupid, or just trying to be funny? Please provide
any proof that I'm unemployed. Can't? Didn't think so. Putz.

Please provide ANY shred of evidence that the "courts.........found
out your grow marijuana" Can't? Didn't think so.

This being said, if you are going to try to sound like somebody that
KNOWS anything, you should have some evidence to back that up. I'll be
awaiting said evidence.

Jim August 7th 03 03:20 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Jim" wrote in message

Basskisser: If you are employed as an engineer as you claim, why the majority

of
your
posts to this NG made during normal business hours?????

Very simple....well, maybe not for some.....
As I've stated, in this forum, I'm self employed. I contract work. My
choice. I make my own hours. Sometimes, I work from early afternoon,
until well into the night. Sometimes, I get up early, and finish up
early. All according to MY schedule.

Have you formed your own engineering consulting business with others or are you on

your
own?

I am self employed. I contract work from the company that I worked for
10 years. I use CAD techs, etc. from contacts that I've made through
the years.

Sounds like an ideal setup.

How long have you been on your own?

basskisser August 7th 03 03:54 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"NOYB" wrote in message ink.net...
"Jim" wrote in message
Basskisser: If you are employed as an engineer as you claim, why the

majority of your
posts to this NG made during normal business hours?????

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"NOYB" wrote in message

rthlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

k.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
It had the whiff of parody. Psychologists dissecting the

conservative
brain?

A press release from UC Berkeley

snip

UC Berkeley, eh? Not worth reading then.

Where did you graduate from? Anyplace with nearly the distinction of
UC Berkeley? Or DID you graduate?

BSME 1993 Purdue University (I took the EIT...does that make me an
"engineer"?)

Uh, no, it makes you an EIT.

DDS 1999 Indiana University School of Dentistry.

*You* decide if Purdue's Mechanical Engineering program qualifies as

"near
the distinction" of Berkeley.

Purdue is a fine school. I have a fellow engineer who is a Purdue
grad. He also took grad classes at Berkeley. Why? better classes for
his particular interests. Now, please show how Purdue is a better
school than Berkeley.

Besides that it has more conservatives?

When I attended Purdue, US News ranked the ME program 3rd in the country. A
survey of deans of the Engineering schools across the country currently
ranks it 7...but corporate recruiters currently ranks it 3rd.

And Indiana U. is not even in the running!

I didn't know you could compare IU's dental program with Berkeley's...since
Berkeley doesn't have one.

Where did I "compare IU's dental program with Berkeley's"? I compared
IU with Berkeley, period. From your cite of U.S. News, the schools
offering doctorates, in engineering disciplines are as follows, in
order of rankings:
Civil:
U.C. Berkeley
U. Illinois
Georgia Tech
U. Texas
M.I.T.

Mechanical:
M.I.T.
U.C. Berkeley
Stanford
Georgia Tech
U. Mich.

Electrical/Electronics:
M.I.T.
U. Illinois
U.C. Berkeley
U. Mich.

Industrial:
Georgia Tech
U. Mich
Perdue
U. Penn.
Stanford

Chemical:
M.I.T.
Berkeley
U. Minn.
U. Wisconsin
U. Texas

Computer Tech.
M.I.T.
Carnegie-Mellon
Stanford
U.C. Berkeley
U. Illinois

University of Illinois is rated better than U.C. Berkeley in only TWO
fields of engineering. Berkeley is rated better in FOUR fields over
U.I.

Gould 0738 August 7th 03 04:54 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Perhaps his local cops have their priorities correct, and don't bother
wasting their time with things that have no more of an effect on society
than walking into a liquor store for a bottle of scotch.

InTOXICated is a fancy way to say poisoned. We ought to be able to pick our own
poisons...

Doug Kanter August 7th 03 05:15 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Perhaps his local cops have their priorities correct, and don't bother
wasting their time with things that have no more of an effect on society
than walking into a liquor store for a bottle of scotch.

InTOXICated is a fancy way to say poisoned. We ought to be able to pick

our own
poisons...

Don't tell anyone, but my girlfriend has a way of running her nails down the
back of my neck, and it makes me hallucinate. I see visions of shaky
pudding, if ya know what I mean.

There are some people who'd call this "intoxication", and make it illegal.

bb August 7th 03 06:47 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:15:15 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I see visions of shaky
pudding, if ya know what I mean.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmm, shaky pudding.

bb

August 7th 03 07:19 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Jim" wrote in message
et...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
noah wrote:

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:41:07 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

snippage-my apologies

It's been fun watching Tom Ridge play "voodoo security" the last

week or
so. Let's see...we'll heighten the security alert to make Americans
uneasy, then we'll tell them we don't need as many sky marshals as

we
have, then we'll tell Americans to be prepared for a skyjacking...

Has there been a more incompetent administration in the last 50

years? I
don't think so.

As you already know, these "Security Alerts" are doubly inane.

Since
9/11, since Afghanistan, since Iraq, *every* day should be seen as

"high risk" day. Are we going to count on Al-Jazira to predict our
security risks??? What a bunch of horse****! If Al-Qaida is going

hit us, they aren't likely to put it on the radio or TV first.

"Al-Jazira stated today that you should call your mother." HAR!!!

More frightening is the thought that the Bush Administration needs
every diversion that they can get, because the pacification of Iraq
gets more deadly, and more uncontrollable, every day. The absolute
certainty of WMD's has become "murky intelligence". Saddam's

certain
nuclear- sorry, noocular program has become an "intelligence

error".
The only saving grace at this point is some sort of "liberation"

for
the Iraqi people, although loyalty will temporarily lie with

whoever
gives them food, electricity, and water. A hungry man does not

care
about Democracy, he wants to eat, and to feed his family, and he

does
not care who is running the show.

Are we delusional (just a question) in thinking that a society that
has been fuedal for 3,000 years will suddenly embrace Democracy?

The
jubilation at the toppling of Saddam's statue has been replaced by
demonstrations and RPG's.

For those that remember, and for those that don't, it is becoming

like
Vietnam. Daily death counts in a country that we do not, and

cannot,
control, populated by people that we do not understand.

My utmost respect and appreciation goes to the members of our

various
armed forces, who place their lives on the line every day, to

defend
their country. I also pray daily that our leadership is worthy of
such sacrifice.

My respectful condolences go to those who have lost loved ones in

this
war.

noah

I'm afraid it is going to take a significantly larger number of body
bags to force the Bush Administration to come to some sort of sense.
Today's news reports were full of features about ultra-conservative
mullahs from Iran returning to Iraq to take up where they left before
Saddam, to establish a theocracy in Iraq. Now *that* should be

interesting.

You really have to wonder how stupid Bush really is to go down the

path
he is following. He is creating a world in which those who oppose us

are
solidifying in ways never imagined in the "good" old days of the

Kremlin.

We're going to take a big hit from the terrorists, and when we do, it
will be because of Bush. That has to be made crystal clear to

Americans.

Here is a news flash for you....we already did. Shall we place the

blame for 9-11
then
on the hands of BJ Clinton?

Why would you do that? Bush was captain of the ship of state on 9-11,
and it has been documented his administration had all sorts of info that
something big was coming up. So, what did Bush do? The idiot took the
month of August off.

Bush had been in office nine months by the time 9/11 occured. It
happened on his watch. He has to take the blame for it.

If you were captain of a Naval ship for nine months and during your 10th
month in command, something horrendous happened for which you had some
previous hints, who would the Navy hold responsible? You? Or the guy who
was captain the year earlier?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

You are an absolute buffoon if you think 9-11 was GWB's fault.

I don't think buffon is strong enough...the sad fact of the matter is that
there is NO WAY in a society such as ours to completely prevent an attack.
We are too free, too open a society to prevent any attacks. The bast we can
do is process intelligence and do our best to REMOVE THE MOST LIKELY
attackers. That is what we are doing today, under GWB. But then again, GWB
can't win with the left. If he talks about a possible attack now, he is
criticized for not being specific enough or for doing so in an effort to try
to make people forget about the economy (even though it is improving)...but
if we were to be attacked again and he had given no warning (and we will be
attacked again, just a matter of time) the left would be all over him for
not warning the public.

The US is not quite a ship is it? For one thing, in the ocean you don't
have anyone coming over the rails trying to kill you, it is very easy to
control access, and all on board are military personnel. Nice analogy
though, Boo Radley.

But speaking of ships, how about the Cole? Or the embassy bombings? Or the
1993 attack on the WTC? Or...oh, what's the point, you probably think that
was GWB's fault too, even though Clinton was poking Monica in the oval
office at the time...

Bill Cole August 7th 03 07:55 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

I agree, when you think about how much money is wasted trying to enforce
drug laws it is a sin. We are no more effective enforcing drug laws than we
were enforcing prohibition, but I would never recommend anyone make a post
on USENET talking about his marijuana plants.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
et...

From: OnLanier ) aka JimDandy and Basskisser
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.pot

NOYB August 7th 03 10:18 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

In the context of the post I was responding to, it's irrelevant. You

didn't
challenge Harry's statistics and rankings, now, did you?

Frankly, I forgot about his. For the sake of this discussion, YES, I

would
like to know how ALL of the rankings are done. I suspect that when this
question is answered, it will be seen that the rankings don't serve to
support Harry's side or yours.

I didn't rank the statistics...the source did:

National Rankings & Source

Berkeley ranks first nationally in the number of graduate programs in
the top 10 in their fields.
(97% of Berkeley's programs made the top 10 list.)
Ranking from the National Research Council

So? What criteria does the NRC use to rank the programs?

NOYB August 7th 03 10:22 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

ink.net...
"Jim" wrote in message
Basskisser: If you are employed as an engineer as you claim, why the

majority of your
posts to this NG made during normal business hours?????

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"NOYB" wrote in message

rthlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

k.net...
[...]

Those ratings are according to the Deans of the various engineering schools.
Of course egg-head academics love Berkeley. Afterall, more than 70% of them
voted for Gore.

What's really significant, however, when you're applying for a job in
engineering, is where corporate recruiters rank the schools. Purdue ranked
3rd according to US News.

Harry Krause August 8th 03 01:42 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

wrote:

[...]

You dropped out of school when?

You Konservatrashers are absurd; no matter how badly your Bush boy
screws up, you give him a pass.

--
* * *
email sent to

Jim August 8th 03 01:55 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

wrote:

[...]

And yet another example of a member of the extreme right wing trio (Krause, DKS and Q)
unable to respond to a valid argument, thus resulting to insults.

Laughable.

Harry Krause August 8th 03 02:54 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

wrote:

[...]

No valid argument was presented, not by the idiot whose post appears
above and certainly not by you. There are a couple of
Republican/Conservative thinkers who occasionally post here; you are not
among that number.

What's the point in refuting the post of one of you right-wing idiots?

Answer: there's no point at all.

--
* * *
email sent to

jps August 8th 03 10:48 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Well, there's a very good explaination for this trend. Usually, it takes
time for the economy to "turn around". Fiscally responsible policies,
put in place by republicans, usually do not fully "kick in" until after
their term is over.

Holy ****in' **** Dave, are you deaf and blind????

What are the Republicans doing presently that's fiscally responsible???

Spending us into oblivion and lowering taxes at the same time???

Conservative??? My ass.

When should we expect a turnaround, about the time Howard Dean takes
office???

Man, I'm flabbergasted!!!

NOYB August 8th 03 01:56 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"jps" wrote in message

When should we expect a turnaround, about the time Howard Dean takes
office???

"Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop to Six-Month Low" (Yesterday's
Washington Post)

Dean certainly would provide a turnaround...but do we want a turnaround away
from "soaring productivity" and "falling jobless claims"?

I don't think so.

Doug Kanter August 8th 03 02:26 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

What's really significant, however, when you're applying for a job in
engineering, is where corporate recruiters rank the schools. Purdue

ranked
3rd according to US News.

See? Now you're making sense. You've explained one source of the rankings,
i.e.: recruiters. Of course, recruiters could simply be happier with certain
schools because they are better at communicating with the recruiters. It may
not reflect the quality of the candidates. But anyway......

Doug Kanter August 8th 03 04:03 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Perhaps patients should be involved with the rankings. I've heard an amazing
assortment of reasons why people like or dislike dentists & doctors. Some
reasons may relate to the school where the doctor was educated, so any
correlations would be interesting.

"NOYB" wrote in message
om...
Could be. Reasons like you've outlined above are why there are no current
rankings of dental schools...the only ones out ther are almost 10 years

old.
The schools were upset with the poor criteria determining the rankings and
have boycotted providing data ever since.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
link.net...

jps August 8th 03 04:06 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

When should we expect a turnaround, about the time Howard Dean takes
office???

"Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop to Six-Month Low" (Yesterday's
Washington Post)

Dean certainly would provide a turnaround...but do we want a turnaround

away
from "soaring productivity" and "falling jobless claims"?

I don't think so.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Jamce1 August 8th 03 05:26 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

whatever.

i think all that ranking **** is just that. for example, texas a&m supposedly
has a high ranking, and yet i see the largest % of unprepared newhire engineers
from that school than any other. by far.

a decent gpa from an accredited engineering school is plenty of go-by.

chris

Subject: OT The Conservative Brain

NOYB August 8th 03 10:41 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

When I took the Boards in Florida, the 5 guys that took the Boards from IU
passed, and the 3 guys that I knew from NJ School of Medicine and Dentistry
flunked. I think *that* would be a good indicator of a school's "ranking".

"NOYB" wrote in message
om...
Could be. Reasons like you've outlined above are why there are no

current
rankings of dental schools...the only ones out ther are almost 10 years

old.
The schools were upset with the poor criteria determining the rankings

and
have boycotted providing data ever since.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
link.net...

NOYB August 8th 03 10:42 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

When should we expect a turnaround, about the time Howard Dean takes
office???

"Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop to Six-Month Low" (Yesterday's
Washington Post)

Dean certainly would provide a turnaround...but do we want a turnaround

away
from "soaring productivity" and "falling jobless claims"?

I don't think so.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Great. My debating powers have reduced you to a drooling sloth.

jps August 8th 03 11:33 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

When should we expect a turnaround, about the time Howard Dean takes
office???

"Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop to Six-Month Low"

(Yesterday's
Washington Post)

Dean certainly would provide a turnaround...but do we want a

turnaround
away
from "soaring productivity" and "falling jobless claims"?

I don't think so.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Great. My debating powers have reduced you to a drooling sloth.

Wrong end of the sloth and that's not drooling but something a little more
forceful.

Gould 0738 August 8th 03 11:40 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

When I took the Boards in Florida, the 5 guys that took the Boards from IU

I once took some boards in Florida......the construction crew caught me and I
had to give them back. :-)

Harry Krause August 9th 03 01:19 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

When should we expect a turnaround, about the time Howard Dean takes
office???

"Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop to Six-Month Low"

(Yesterday's
Washington Post)

Dean certainly would provide a turnaround...but do we want a

turnaround
away
from "soaring productivity" and "falling jobless claims"?

I don't think so.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Great. My debating powers have reduced you to a drooling sloth.

Wrong end of the sloth and that's not drooling but something a little more
forceful.

Isn't it amazing the regard in which the unread Konservatives hold their
abilities to write and "debate?" They know not the first thing about
debate, and most of them would be candidates for a bonehead English
class I once taught.

Feh.

email sent to will *never* get to me.

Jim August 9th 03 01:42 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

And obviously you were never promoted to teach beyond that level due to an obvious lack
of basic skills. I am sure those years of teaching "bonehead" English were quite the
challenge for you, especially when the students had to continuously correct you.

Harry Krause August 9th 03 03:45 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

It must be fascinating to go through life as you do, a smug flatlander,
secure in the knowledge of nothing and jumping to conclusions based upon
no facts.

I had the honor and privilege of four semesters of work as a teacher
while I was engaged in obtaining a master's degree. It was - and still
is - the traditional way grad students earn living expenses.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

NOYB August 9th 03 04:25 AM

OT The Conservative Brain

Were they union guys, the construction crew? Probably not. Most of the
union guys are asleep on their jobs and would never have noticed.

Jim August 9th 03 02:07 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

You are one insecure person.

Harry Krause August 9th 03 03:27 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Bill Cole wrote:
lol, I was thinking the same thing. In one post he talks about the
boneheads in "bonehead english" and in the next he is talking about the
"honor and privilege". I also love the way he criticizes everyone else's
writing skills, but then defends his poor writing skills as intentional,
because the idiots in rec.boats are not worth his effort to write anything
well.

Yet another right-wing rectal opening who cannot understand what he reads.

I offered no "defense" of my writing skills one way or the other. I
stated that it wasn't *worth* any effort on my part to post lengthy
refutations of the right-wing spit dribbled in here.

I also do not criticize "everyone else's" writing skills. But I do find
it mildly humorous that so many of you righties think you have debate
and literary skills.

You don't.

Bonehead English, by the way, *is* what I taught. That's how the
students referred to it, and than's how everyone else referred to it,
too. I was glad for the work at the time, and everyone in my classes had
a good time, even though they had to be there. By the time I finished
with them, virtually all could write decently.

Which is more than one can say for most of the right-wing trash in here.
Like you.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry Krause August 9th 03 03:28 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

Not me, fella. I know right-wing trash when I see it...and you be it.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Jim August 9th 03 03:48 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

It looks like it is easy to pull his strings also.

And no doubt about it, he is one insecure person.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
lol, I was thinking the same thing. In one post he talks about the
boneheads in "bonehead english" and in the next he is talking about the
"honor and privilege". I also love the way he criticizes everyone else's
writing skills, but then defends his poor writing skills as intentional,
because the idiots in rec.boats are not worth his effort to write anything
well.

Talk about someone who goes through life smug in the knowledge of nothing

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

Bill Cole August 9th 03 03:58 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

When I first started reading rec.boats I could not understand why so many
people spent so much time arguing in here. Now I know, it is just fun to
pull their strings. And you are right, Harry is about as insecure as
Basskisser.

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

Harry Krause August 9th 03 04:03 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

Ahh, another pair of low brain output right-wing rectal fissures
high-fiving each other. As predictable as Dubya getting drunk. passing
out and putting the blame on a pretzel

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Jim August 9th 03 04:20 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

[Thinks to self...which string should I pull now? It sure is fun proving Krause the
insecure fool of rec.boats!]

Bill Cole August 9th 03 04:40 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

I have no idea who Jim is or what Jim's political persuasion is, but he
definitely has your number.

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
m...

basskisser August 11th 03 08:36 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

"Bill Cole" wrote in message . net...
When I first started reading rec.boats I could not understand why so many
people spent so much time arguing in here. Now I know, it is just fun to
pull their strings. And you are right, Harry is about as insecure as
Basskisser.

I'm very secure...you, on the other hand, don't know a damned thing
about me, and think you do. That is called ignorance.

Doug Kanter August 11th 03 09:09 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

:-) To answer his question, the fluorescent tubes should be 2-3" from the
leaves and moved daily as the plants grow. Doesn't matter if it's pot,
zinnias or lettuce.

"Joe" wrote in message

Hey, idiot, you've not given any evidence that the "courts found out
you grow marijuana." Try now?

If they wanted to, they could probably get a search warrant based on your
own admission.

http://tinyurl.com/jopq

http://tinyurl.com/joqc

Bill Cole August 11th 03 10:31 PM

OT The Conservative Brain

LOL, I said I don't know if the courts know about the illegal activity you
do in your house, but Since I have your ID Number, I guess I can just
forward it to Atlanta, Gwinnett, Dekalb and Forsyth and they can contact
your ISP and get your address.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

. net...