*JimH*

"Skipper" wrote in message

Skipper

Oh oh. How could we post at the same time Skipper. Chucky said I am you.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Jim Carter wrote:
News Flash...

Delay has been charged with criminal conspiracy!!!!!!

What a delight.

The Dems invented political assassination in this country during the
Vietnam War and later against Nixon. I have little doubt you are
delighted with this malicious prosecution.

Worst US Presidents; LBJ (the Great Society & poor war leadership),
Carter (Iran, stagflation, gas lines, the canal, etc., etc., etc.),
Truman (Korea), Hoover (Great Depression).

--
Skipper
P Fritz

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Jim Carter wrote:
News Flash...

Delay has been charged with criminal conspiracy!!!!!!

What a delight.

The Dems invented political assassination in this country during the
Vietnam War and later against Nixon. I have little doubt you are
delighted with this malicious prosecution.

Worst US Presidents; LBJ (the Great Society & poor war leadership),
Carter (Iran, stagflation, gas lines, the canal, etc., etc., etc.),
Truman (Korea), Hoover (Great Depression).

FDR........Social security pyramid scheme.

--
Skipper

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Jim Carter" wrote in message
News Flash...

Delay has been charged with criminal conspiracy!!!!!!

Jim

I thought the US legal system was based upon the principle that you are
innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Isn't their the thought that any prosecutor worth their pay could get an
indictment of a ham sandwich?

This indictment will not stand the light of day.

That's odd. The right wingers here constantly find politicians
instantly guilty of crimes that haven't been given due process.

What was Ted Kennedy found guilty of in the death of Mary Jo?

Found guilty of having enough power and money to walk free.

Idiot.

Garth Almgren

Around 9/28/2005 9:49 AM, Jim Carter wrote:

News Flash...

Delay has been charged with criminal conspiracy!!!!!!

Not much of a news flash... It was only a matter of time.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Jim Carter" wrote in message
News Flash...

Delay has been charged with criminal conspiracy!!!!!!

Jim

I thought the US legal system was based upon the principle that you
are
innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Isn't their the thought that any prosecutor worth their pay could get
an
indictment of a ham sandwich?

This indictment will not stand the light of day.

That's odd. The right wingers here constantly find politicians
instantly guilty of crimes that haven't been given due process.

What was Ted Kennedy found guilty of in the death of Mary Jo?

Found guilty of having enough power and money to walk free.

Idiot.

Didn't you *just* post this Kevin?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Has anybody else noticed how the right wingers here are acting more and
more childish and shrill every day? Fritz used to the exclusive name
calling, childish, petty, offensive, shrill little **** of a man, but
the others here are joining his ranks quickly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time to get some help dude. You are close to falling over the edge.

You really should read up on US and world History. Political
assassination has been around since there have been governments. Have
you ever read about the history of Rome?

Try reading about what Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and other
great Americans went through in the press.

The tools have improved. The motivation has stayed the same.

*JimH*

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
Well, I'll say he's guilty; he's another right-wing chickenhawk scumball
bushie that should have been brought up for his tactics long ago.

Capt. jeff

Did you read the indictment report Capt?

If so, what specifically in it helped you make that decision?

If not, how can you make that statement?

Let's hope that the facts that come out during trial are enough to
convince a jury.

Given the low quality of what passes for thinking nowadays, it is
entirely possible that he'll walk.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty in his criminal trial. Delay has a
pretty good shot at getting off, unfortunately.

*JimH*

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Let's hope that the facts that come out during trial are enough to
convince a jury.

Given the low quality of what passes for thinking nowadays, it is
entirely possible that he'll walk.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty in his criminal trial. Delay has a
pretty good shot at getting off, unfortunately.

What facts do you know about this indictment?

Delay the king of crooks NOYB General 1 April 20th 05 03:40 AM
DeLay Pulled Plug on His Own Father... Jim, General 1 March 28th 05 08:19 PM
( OT ) DeLay establishes charity to court political donors Jim General 0 March 12th 04 08:23 PM