Don White

Default Coincidence?

Heard news report of 16 sheep being killed in a farmers field overnight
in New Brunswick. Although there were no reports of molestation, I was
curious about where Smithers has been the last couple of days.
Starbuck

That is so cute, I have Don and Harry all obsessed with me.

--

Starbuck

-- Peter Cochrane - Imagine a school with children that can read or write,
but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age
in which we live.
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Heard news report of 16 sheep being killed in a farmers field overnight
in New Brunswick. Although there were no reports of molestation, I was
curious about where Smithers has been the last couple of days.

Uh-oh.

--
Debate Issue:
Resolved, that the voters of the United States need a mechanism

An alternative: write a letter to George W. Bush at the White House
and ask him to resign immediately for the good of the country and its
people.

Don White

Starbuck wrote:
That is so cute, I have Don and Harry all obsessed with me.

Don't get all aflutter.....I was concerned about the sheep.
Bill McKee

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:51:56 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Heard news report of 16 sheep being killed in a farmers field overnight
in New Brunswick. Although there were no reports of molestation, I was
curious about where Smithers has been the last couple of days.

We had some mutilations around here about five years or so ago. It
was kind of a big deal because they were entirely random and different
from the ones that were done before.

Very weird.

Bush's fault.

Starbuck

Don,
Have you noticed that you, Harry, and Kevin seem to dwell an excessive
amount of time discussing masturbation, sodomy, bestiality and
homosexuality? Is there a reason for that?

--

Starbuck

Success action is cumulative in its results. - Wattles, Wallace D.
"Don White" wrote in message
Starbuck wrote:
That is so cute, I have Don and Harry all obsessed with me.

Don't get all aflutter.....I was concerned about the sheep.

Starbuck

Tom,
What happened to your arm?

--

Starbuck

They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson
of life who does not every day surmount a fear. - Unknown, Source

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:19:23 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:40:17 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Starbuck wrote:
That is so cute, I have Don and Harry all obsessed with me.
Don't get all aflutter.....I was concerned about the sheep.

Being serious for a minute, I wonder what the incidence of bestiality
is in terms of sexual deviancy?

God, I'm going to be really bored today. :) Stuck home with a bad
shoulder, arm in a sling and just feeling miserable.

That sucks, but this will make you feel better: my bride and I are
heading for a bit of vacation in a couple of days. Well, maybe it won't
make you feel better, but we'll feel better! And, believe it or not,
we're not planning a trip to Ohio.

Percodan is the answer.

Can't take it - for reasons I'd rather not get into.

Have fun on your vacation - enjoy.

Don White

Starbuck wrote:
Don,
Have you noticed that you, Harry, and Kevin seem to dwell an excessive
amount of time discussing masturbation, sodomy, bestiality and
homosexuality? Is there a reason for that?

Sure is. If you are trying to help a man with a flooded basement, would
you bring fence errecting equipment?
We're here to help you confront and overcome your problem(s).
Starbuck

Red,
Tom is one of the good guys, even if you don't agree with everything he
says.

--

Starbuck

.... Don't blame me...I voted for myself.
"Red Cloud©" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:32:29 -0400, "Starbuck"
wrote:

Tom,
What happened to your arm?

His head was stuck tigher up his ass than he figured, and the angle
was bad.

rusty redcloud

Don White

wrote:

Starbuck wrote:

That is so cute, I have Don and Harry all obsessed with me.

Don't get all aflutter.....I was concerned about the sheep.

Being serious for a minute, I wonder what the incidence of bestiality
is in terms of sexual deviancy?

God, I'm going to be really bored today. :) Stuck home with a bad
shoulder, arm in a sling and just feeling miserable.

Good question ....
Smithers, how many friends do you have...50 or so??? Oh sorry, those
are your aliases or handles.
Starbuck

Don,
Thanks for your help.

--

Starbuck

.... Help! My keyboard is stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Coincidence? JimH General 4 October 18th 04 12:56 PM
OT Coincidence? jim-- General 14 August 31st 04 02:55 AM
A bizarre coincidence ... Jeff Morris ASA 0 August 2nd 04 01:59 AM
Coincidence or Cause and Effect? Jim Irvine General 1 November 29th 03 10:16 PM
OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence? noah General 222 September 24th 03 06:50 AM