Starbuck

That is so cute, I have Don and Harry all obsessed with me.

--

Starbuck

-- Peter Cochrane - Imagine a school with children that can read or write,
but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age
in which we live.
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Heard news report of 16 sheep being killed in a farmers field overnight
in New Brunswick. Although there were no reports of molestation, I was
curious about where Smithers has been the last couple of days.

Uh-oh.

--
Debate Issue:
Resolved, that the voters of the United States need a mechanism

An alternative: write a letter to George W. Bush at the White House
and ask him to resign immediately for the good of the country and its
people.