P Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
NYOB,
Hurricane Katrina was a terrorist sneak attack.

But Farrakhan said that the whiteys did it:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/201055.shtml

No he didn't! But then, I've known that you aren't very good at
comprehending what you've read. What he said, which is a direct quote
from the very article that you gave a link to is this:

"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater
under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown
up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Key word *may*. Nowhere did he say that "the whiteys did it".

For your homework assignment, bassie, look up the words "implied" and
"inferred".

I wonder if Kevin has stopped beating his wife yet?

LMAO

Kevin once again proves why he is the "King of the NG idiots"

PocoLoco

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:43:01 -0400, thunder wrote:

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:33:58 +0000, NOYB wrote:

In other words, Bush believes (as I do) that you're either going to engage
the terrorists over there or over here. But either way, a confrontation
is certain. I'd rather fight them over there.

In other words, it is just another mutated reason for the War in Iraq.
Seems, I remember it starting as the threat WMD posed to us. No WMD?
We're fighting to plant the seed of democracy. No democracy blooming?
Ah, it's better to fight terrorism over there, than over here. True
believer that you are, you've bit on all three, but, NOYB, all three
reasons are still bull****.

So, NOYB, do you think there is any chance the Iraqi Constitution will
pass the Oct. 15 referendum? I've been very impressed by the Iraqi
resiliency, but, unfortunately, if the referendum fails, and I think it
will, that resiliency may not be enough. IMO Civil War is lurking
ominously.

So, do you then think all terrorism would stop if only we left Iraq?
--
John H

PocoLoco

On 19 Sep 2005 06:44:06 -0700, wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
NYOB,
Hurricane Katrina was a terrorist sneak attack.

But Farrakhan said that the whiteys did it:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/201055.shtml

No he didn't! But then, I've known that you aren't very good at
comprehending what you've read. What he said, which is a direct quote
from the very article that you gave a link to is this:

"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater
under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown
up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Key word *may*. Nowhere did he say that "the whiteys did it".

Well! That makes a big difference!

You'd best stick to fantasy motorcycle stories!
--
John H

Starbuck

Harry,
You seem to be stuck in a groove.

--

Starbuck

The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is
this: Decide what you want. - Stein, Ben
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

NOYB wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
NYOB,
Hurricane Katrina was a terrorist sneak attack.
But Farrakhan said that the whiteys did it:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/201055.shtml
No he didn't! But then, I've known that you aren't very good at
comprehending what you've read. What he said, which is a direct quote
from the very article that you gave a link to is this:
"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater
under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown
up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Key word *may*. Nowhere did he say that "the whiteys did it".

Well! That makes a big difference! You'd best stick to fantasy motorcycle
stories!

Stuck in a groove, dipstick?

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

"We have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents an
environmental challenge."

Starbuck

Harry are you stuck in a groove?

--

Starbuck

The master of a single trade can support a family. The master of seven
trades cannot support himself. The wind is never for the sailor who knows
not to what port he is bound. - Mandino, Og
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
PocoLoco wrote:
On 19 Sep 2005 06:20:32 -0700, wrote:

NOYB wrote:
. net...
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
PocoLoco wrote:
Of course, this is Bush's fault, because this lady, and those
with
her, cannot
read a map.

What we have to do is get some of the old retired know-it-alls
from
the Army to come in and setup facilities.
Yes! Get the useless o.f.'s like John Herring involved
US veterans? You're referring to them as o.f.'s (old ****s)?

And you have the audacity to call me a piece of crap?

Whatever else he is, Herring is an o.f. And I wasn't using the f*ck
word,
you are.

o.f.=old ****, or old fart, or old fuddy-duddy, or....

It really doesn't matter. Your disdain for veterans (particularly from
Vietnam) is obvious.
Idiot, he wasn't calling any and all vetereans o.f., nor was he showing
disdain for them. He was, however, calling Herring an o.f., and he is!

You have no business calling anyone an idiot. Only an idiot would
fabricate a
story about a non-existent motorcycle and then fabricate a cut'n'paste to
support his claim!

Stuck in a groove, dipstick?

- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a
friend."—Bush, on the prospect of visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June
29, 2005

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
NYOB,
Hurricane Katrina was a terrorist sneak attack.

But Farrakhan said that the whiteys did it:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/201055.shtml

No he didn't! But then, I've known that you aren't very good at
comprehending what you've read. What he said, which is a direct quote
from the very article that you gave a link to is this:

"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater
under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown
up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Key word *may*. Nowhere did he say that "the whiteys did it".

For your homework assignment, bassie, look up the words "implied" and
"inferred".

For your homwork assignment, NOYBie, look up the word "may".

PocoLoco

On 20 Sep 2005 05:53:14 -0700, wrote:

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
NYOB,
Hurricane Katrina was a terrorist sneak attack.

But Farrakhan said that the whiteys did it:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/201055.shtml

No he didn't! But then, I've known that you aren't very good at
comprehending what you've read. What he said, which is a direct quote
from the very article that you gave a link to is this:

"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater
under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained. "It may have been blown
up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

Key word *may*. Nowhere did he say that "the whiteys did it".

For your homework assignment, bassie, look up the words "implied" and
"inferred".

For your homwork assignment, NOYBie, look up the word "may".

....as in, "B'asskisser *may* have owned a Moto Guzzi 'Desmo', but he didn't.
--
John H