Norman Daniels

Default Need Advice

My plastic adjustment nut off my shifter cable broke off when my friend was
man handling it, and couldnt figure out how to hook it up. Went to my
local evinrude dealer, and they say you cant order just the nut.

I already took off the nut from the cable, but need to find a new nut.

Do i have to my a new shifter cable?

Bill McKee

Maybe no one broke one before. There are grease fitting adapter nuts. So
you can grease the cable.

Guess it was a silly question?

"Norman Daniels" wrote in message
My plastic adjustment nut off my shifter cable broke off when my friend
was man handling it, and couldnt figure out how to hook it up. Went to
my local evinrude dealer, and they say you cant order just the nut.

I already took off the nut from the cable, but need to find a new nut.

Do i have to my a new shifter cable?

Norwegian "sjekte" wooden boat advice requested markeike Boat Building 1 July 24th 05 08:19 PM
Advice on Aegean mooring & harbour charges Chrisssssss................ Cruising 2 February 28th 05 04:20 PM
Advice Shrory General 2 February 18th 04 06:50 PM
Prop Size - Advice on Advice? Lloyd Sumpter General 8 December 31st 03 03:17 AM
Sage restoration advice wanted (osmosis) Angus Gratton General 4 November 14th 03 06:04 PM