Chrisssssss................

Default Advice on Aegean mooring & harbour charges

Following on from my last post, can anyone suggest where to seek advice on
the subject line?
I'm doing sums at the moment and need to work out annual maintenance costs
etc.
Any advice appreciated. Chrissssss...... (North Wales, UK)

Skipper

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:20:49 -0000, "Chrisssssss................"
wrote:

Following on from my last post, can anyone suggest where to seek advice on
the subject line?
I'm doing sums at the moment and need to work out annual maintenance costs
etc.
Any advice appreciated. Chrissssss...... (North Wales, UK)

The SSCA has reports from all over the world for its members. The
sailors who are actually out there traveling write in and their
reports are published monthly. The web site is: www.ssca.org
You might find a member on location and ask him directly.