*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:05:28 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

Is there any real point in the reposting all of these dead links for
the umpteenth time?

Sure, Gene. They help Hertvik play his "poor, poor pitiful me" game. But
his claim that I am somehow using his name somewhere is just nonsense. No
one would want to be Jim Hertvik, or even play him on the Internet. Well,
no one except Dennis Compton, of course.

The proof was presented. So how other many names do you go by besides SEAN
O'FARRELL/JOE BLTSFK/ HARRYKRAUSE /STILLANON?

You are a pathetic sick old man desperately seeking attention at the cost of
others.

Starbuck's

JimH,

For what it is worth, that was not a Krause web site.

Someone was making fun of Krause, with links showing that "Krause came out
of the closet" etc. I think someone was trying to get you and Krause riled
up. ; )

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:05:28 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

Is there any real point in the reposting all of these dead links for
the umpteenth time?

Sure, Gene. They help Hertvik play his "poor, poor pitiful me" game. But
his claim that I am somehow using his name somewhere is just nonsense. No
one would want to be Jim Hertvik, or even play him on the Internet. Well,
no one except Dennis Compton, of course.

The proof was presented. So how other many names do you go by besides
SEAN O'FARRELL/JOE BLTSFK/ HARRYKRAUSE /STILLANON?

You are a pathetic sick old man desperately seeking attention at the cost
of others.

*JimH*

"Starbuck's" wrote in message
JimH,

For what it is worth, that was not a Krause web site.

Someone was making fun of Krause, with links showing that "Krause came
out of the closet" etc. I think someone was trying to get you and Krause
riled up. ; )

They did a good job of it. Why would I not put that sort of trash past
Krause to do?

What the hell did I ever do to get my name involved in that sick game?

Starbuck's

JimH,

Someone found a great new bait to go trolling with. Krause was talking
about sockpuppets the other day, this is a perfect example of how people can
use a sockpuppet to stir stuff up in a NG. I wouldn't put anything beyond
Krause in his effort to stir up off topic post, but he would never post a
link showing him in a negative fashion.

Krause might start a web page showing his new young bride, or his 50 ft.
boat with leather seats, but the would never post a link about him being
gay. Krause has made a number of anti-gay remarks in the NG, in his effort
to belittle others, so he would never make a post in which he was "coming
out of the closet".

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Starbuck's" wrote in message
JimH,

For what it is worth, that was not a Krause web site.

Someone was making fun of Krause, with links showing that "Krause came
out of the closet" etc. I think someone was trying to get you and Krause
riled up. ; )

They did a good job of it. Why would I not put that sort of trash past
Krause to do?

What the hell did I ever do to get my name involved in that sick game?

*JimH*

I never read the idiot's posts, only the link showing my name.

Yep, whoever did it got me. I hope they are happy.

My apologies to Harry Krause.