*JimH*

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:05:28 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

Is there any real point in the reposting all of these dead links for
the umpteenth time?

--

_ ___c

Yes, because Krause had to bring my name into his user profile at a forum I
have never seen before. He apparently is spreading his hatred their under
the names of Harry Krause, Sean O'Farrel, Joe Bltsfk and Stillanon.

Why some folks continue to make excuses for the pathetic old man is beyond
me. The hatred this man (??) spews has been seen here every day. This time
he had to bring my name into his pathetic little game of having to live life
through the internet at a forum I never visited before today.

Harry Krause....seek medical help because you are one sick old man.